Objectivism Online Forum

Any Objectivists in the middle east?

Rate this topic

Modern Athena

There is a significant Objectivist movement in Israel called " New Liberal movement" and blog " Anoch" ( I in Hebrew). Its leader Boaz Arad invited Yaron Brook to israel couple of times. BTW, Yaron is also former Israeli.

I am an Objectivist from Israel. It's nice to hear about you Nada, specially when I think about 2006. I graduated the same high school Yaron Brook did. By the way, there were few pupils from south Lebanon in my class.

Perheps you can write a blog in arabic? I can spread it among some arab acquaintances of mine.

Sandmonkey (Egypt) is not an objectivist as far as i know, but he writes very well.

Leonid: The New Liberal movement is not an Objectivist movement, though there are Objectivists among the supporters. Boaz Arad is one of the founders of the movement. Isn't it odd for Americans to hear about Objectivists supporting Liberal movement? here the semantics is different.

Edited by Uriah

I am an Objectivist from Israel. It's nice to hear about you Nada, specially when I think about 2006. I graduated the same high school Yaron Brook did. By the way, there were few pupils from south Lebanon in my class.

Perheps you can write a blog in arabic? I can spread it among some arab acquaintances of mine.

Sandmonkey (Egypt) is not an objectivist as far as i know, but he writes very well.

Leonid: The New Liberal movement is not an Objectivist movement, though there are Objectivists among the supporters. Boaz Arad is one of the founders of the movement. Isn't it odd for Americans to hear about Objectivists supporting Liberal movement? here the semantics is different.

Likewise :)

Oh of course, I'd give it a shot. But I can't write about anything political (you surely understand the reason).

No, it isn't odd if by Liberal movement one means classical Liberalism which promotes freedom and individual rights-pretty much like Objectivism.

Edited by Leonid