Objectivism Online Forum

Reminder - NYC Large Tea Party Event Tomorrow 8/27/12

Rate this topic

1.jpg

Activists Alert!

We Have Plans For This Year's Critical Election

Election Year 2012 is a tipping point election. Decisions in races all over the country will make differences that will affect our country -- and our lives -- for generations to come.

Learn Gotham Tea Party's fight-back efforts at our August 27 Political Action Event. We'll share snacks, drinks...and PLANS!

Our special speaker is Pat Toomey-endorsed Sgt. Robert Mansfield, the black Tea Party candidate running for Pennsylvania's Senate seat.

To learn more, visit: www.

mansfieldforcongress.com

Date: Monday, August 27, 2012

Speaker: Sgt. Robert Mansfield, Black Tea Party Candidate

Time: 6:30 - 9:30 pm

Where: Eammon's Bar & Grill

9 East 45th (off Fifth Avenue)

Fee: $10 in advance* - $15 at the door.

Includes snacks.

For advanced registration, visit: www.gothamteaparty.com

Questions? [email protected]

--------------------------------

* We regret that we cannot refund your fee if you cannot attend. Fees cover event and operation expenses.

Gotham Tea Party's mission: Help elect representatives who believe in our Founders' timeless principles of constitutional and limited government, fiscal responsibility, free markets.

ofr_jmml-blue.gif ofr_stac-blue.gif btn_twit_160.png

Seeing this thread inspired me to upload this snippet. I was leaning against doing it since it's so insubstantial, but starting from 10 through 20 seconds in you get a good soundbite. Back in 2009 who knows, it could have gone viral. Mix it with Santelli's rant plus I don't know what else and you might have something.

Seeing this thread inspired me to upload this snippet. I was leaning against doing it since it's so insubstantial, but starting from 10 through 20 seconds in you get a good soundbite. Back in 2009 who knows, it could have gone viral. Mix it with Santelli's rant plus I don't know what else and you might have something.

Holy moly! That's a wow. Ayn Rand and a Tea Party sound bite! :)