Objectivism Online Forum

Free Webinar 3/3: The Power of Benevolent Dominance in Romance

Rate this topic

KevinD

Free Webinar Sunday, March 3, 2013 — 6:00 p.m. Pacific / 8:00 p.m. Central / 9:00 p.m. Eastern

What do jerks, bad boys and abusers often understand about female sexual psychology, that allows them to keep women hopelessly hooked on them?

In a word: dominance.

But the "dominance" practiced by these toxic types is ultimately hurtful and destructive. What if a man were able to embody this idea in a way which is entirely positive, uplifting and supportive?

Join me for this free Webinar in which I'll discuss the principle of benevolent dominance — and explain what it means for a man to take a strong, confident lead in romantic love.

We'll talk about:

• Why it's never enough for a woman merely to find you attractive — why a woman often becomes turned on (or gets turned off) by a man's behavior relative to her.
  • Why a woman must fall hard in love with you, if you are to keep her.
  • Benevolent versus malevolent dominance — and why many people would love for you to believe there is no difference between these two.
  • How to make certain that a woman never "settles" for you.
  • Why the opposite of a "nice guy" is not a tyrant or bully, but a mature, respectful gentleman.
  • How to establish romantic dominance within the first few moments of meeting a woman, and how to keep this aspect alive throughout your relationship.

The Webinar is free to attend, however you must RSVP.

Go here to register: http://www.LeadingManBlog.com/Webinar

Not sure if you'll be able to make it? Sign up anyway, and I'll send you a link to download a recording of the session afterward.