Objectivism Online Forum

Free Webinar 3/28: A Woman's Self-Esteem

Rate this topic

KevinD

Every woman, no matter how happy and mentally healthy, experiences some issues with self-esteem.

Join me for a free, live Webinar on Thursday, March 28, 2013, in which I'll talk about the role of emotional supportiveness in a romantic relationship — what it means, and why it's an essential skill for a man to master.

We'll discuss:

* The natural ebb and flow of a woman's self-esteem.

* Why being supportive does not mean kowtowing or placing a woman on a pedestal, but involves casting her in the spotlight.

* Why feeling beautiful is important to a woman feeling good about herself. (And why this is only partly related to how she looks.)

* How to make listening your super-power.

* How to be a woman's solid rock of security, while at the same time providing her with "a soft place to land."

In the Webinar, I'll share specific advice about what you should do when a woman's self-esteem is at a low point. The program will be interactive, so you can ask me questions live!

We'll start at 6 p.m. Pacific / 8 p.m. Central / 9 p.m. Eastern. It's free to attend, however you must RSVP.

Go here to register: http://www.LeadingManBlog.com/Webinar

Not sure if you'll be able to make it? RSVP anyway, and I'll send you a recording of the Webinar afterward.