Objectivism Online Forum

Reblogged: Over 18,000 Listeners on Sunday!

Rate this topic

I’m delighted to report that, thanks to promotion from BlogTalkRadio, Sunday’s episode of Philosophy in Action Radio had over 18,000 listens just from BlogTalkRadio alone. That’s the most-listened-to episode I’ve ever had. Hooray!

Just based on my BlogTalkRadio statistics, here are the ten most heard episodes of Philosophy in Action Radio:

1. Q&A: Marriage, Religious Ceremonies, Space Travel, and More: 346 live + 18222 archived = 18568 total
  2. Q&A: Cloning, Hypocritical Allies, Beauty, and More: 98 live + 17794 archived = 17892 total
  3. Q&A: Judging Others, Chivalry, Blue Laws, and More: 56 live + 8644 archived = 8700 total
  4. Q&A: Right to Work, Deception in a Crisis, Gifts, and More: 483 live + 7478 archived = 7961 total
  5. Q&A: Nihilism, Radical Honesty, Psychology, and More: 140 live + 7015 archived = 7155 total
  6. Q&A: Addiction, Government Unions, Materialism, and More: 505 live + 6502 archived = 7007 total
  7. Q&A: Rape Fears, Family Conflict, Atheist Prayer, and More: 64 live + 5714 archived = 5778 total
  8. Q&A: Psychic Powers, Office Politics, Freedom, and More: 50 live + 5537 archived = 5587 total
  9. Q&A: Third Parties, Selfish Parenting, Bigotry, and More: 42 live + 5515 archived = 5557 total
  10. Q&A: Federal Government, Empty Threats, and More: 43 live + 4842 archived = 4885 total

So thank you, thank you to all y’all who contribute to our tip jar. That reach is a big part of what you make possible… and I’m so grateful!

emiarL6LrWE

Link to Original