Objectivism Online Forum

YouTube "John Galt Speaking"

Rate this topic

StrictlyLogical

Wonderful series of YouTube videos visualizing Galt's speech (by subject) with video clips and music.  Really quite a wonderful piece of work.  Currently unfinished but it is worth a watch. 

"John Galt Speaking" Series two on YouTube by Richard Gleaves

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL67D866897588DB8B

I'm curious to know what you think!

I've only allowed myself the time to watch through episodes 1-11. This series is truly as inspirational as it is disturbing. Each section comes across with the full force of its intended impact. The visual collage and music are ideal. The inclusion of contemporary celebrities and politicians is chilling, given the context of Galt's message juxtaposed with the popular advocates of a global brotherhood of man. As time permitted, I will watch the remaining episodes, and most likely, watch it again. I recommend this series to anyone, for any reason.

Edited by Repairman

• 2 months later...

You'd have to go a long way to try mess up Galt's Speech, and still fail. I am not mad about the man's voice which could be stronger, the music is not really appropriate and its volume balance to high. Still great.