Objectivism Online Forum

Reblogged: Sale on My Podcast on Finding Good Prospects for Romance an

Rate this topic

If you’ve been interested in my podcast on finding good prospects for romance and friendship, now’s the time to buy it! It’s on sale for half price — just $10 — until January 20th.

You can find more information about the podcast below, as well as order it. If it’s a gift, just let me know that (and the email address of the recipient) in the comments field on the order form.

About the Podcast

Many people lament the difficulty of finding good prospects for a lasting, deep, and happy romance. Others have trouble finding worthwhile friends. Yet most people who bemoan the lack of prospects could be doing much more than they are to increase their odds of success. Too many people don’t adopt a purposeful approach but instead wait passively… and complain. This 90-minute podcast discusses how to make yourself a good prospect — and how to find good prospects — for romance and friendship.

The structure of podcast:

• Opening remarks
  • A bit of theory:
    • Types of social relationships, visualized as a target
    • Major axes of compatibility in relationships
  • Practical advice:
    • Make yourself a good prospect
    • Expand your social network
    • Engage with other people
    • Cultivate your social skills
  • Questions and answers from pledgers:
    • How can a person get better at evaluating other people’s characters when meeting them?
    • When should I reveal a psychological problem like bipolar disorder to someone I’m dating?
  • Closing remarks

Remember, the podcast doesn’t just concern finding good prospects for romance but also for friendship. So even if you’re happily attached, you’ll likely find the techniques of use.

Purchase the Podcast

This podcast was originally funded by pledges, and it’s now available for purchase. Its regular price is $20, but it’s on sale for half-price — just $10 — until January 20th.

If you’d like to download and listen to the podcast, please fill out the form below, then send your payment of $10. You can pay via PayPal, Dwolla, Chase QuickPay, Square, or US Mail. You’ll receive the URL to the download the podcast once your payment has been received.

Please note that you’re welcome to share the podcast files with members of your household — but no one else.

Step 1: Complete the Form

Step 2: Submit Your Payment

To pay via check or money order, please mail $10 to:

Diana Hsieh

P.O. Box 851

Sedalia, CO 80135

Please write “Romance Podcast” in the memo field.

If you have any questions or comments, please e-mail me. If you’ve already purchased this podcast, you can access it via its private page with your login and password. If you have forgotten that, just e-mail me.

WR105_ExcaliburBanHike_728x90.png
Z7lbs-QRJ4g

Link to Original