Objectivism Online Forum

Erosion due to democracy and its misuse of race and religion

Rate this topic

The background to this OP is my response (no 19) to the OP “How big of a problem is racism in the USA?” in Domestic Politics in Current Events. The reader is urged to read that post prior to reading this one.

Following is just an introduction to my long write-up on erosion due to democracy and misuse of race / religion in it.

PART I

Like many Americans I have always been politically conscious and intellectually active and during the course of it I have stumbled upon a principle I have called as “The Established Norm” – that the man who contributes so highly to civilization as to be called as hero is made to pay heavily for his heroism; all of mankind’s greatest heroes were just lynched and burnt as heretics all over the earth at all times except for small periods of time and over small regions like ancient Greece. Even in Europe around the formation of the US they were made to pay, the prime example of which is Galileo. During recent times they are not burnt, yet Ayn Rand’s The Fountainhead is a typical story of treatment meted out to many even in as advanced a society as the US! On the other hand the men who perpetuate huge irrationality are looked upon as idealist / messiah. Not only that the past is monopolized by such “saints” but even some American Presidents belong to this category, example St. FDR because of his “New Deal”! But this phenomenon applies not only to individuals but also to entire societies. As an example, the Anglo Saxons who came out with the concept of unalienable rights of an individual had established the best society in human history so far, were the greatest contributors to knowledge and greatest liberators of men in human history. But they as well as their ideas are thoroughly maligned. For example, their ideas of right to life and freedom of thought and expression are the only basis of civilized life on earth; the “undeveloped” societies are actually uncivilized because of lacking these rights. Right to life is the right to rational selfishness, whereas freedom of thought and expression is the right to rational usage of ego. But the very ideas of selfishness and egoism are so much maligned amongst mankind as to be looked upon as evil – consequently the western man is looked upon as “selfish” (traditionally meaning murderously evil) exploiter and enslaver. But even the western man considers selfishness and egoism to be evil and particularly amongst the Anglo Saxons, charity is looked upon as the final virtue, the ultimate end to be achieved by man. To be considered really successful in Anglo Saxon societies, achievers also have to undertake charity – what’s more, one can also see a competition amongst them about it. (Please note that this attachment to charity is an important factor contributing to their inability to stop the ongoing slide of their countries.)

(The falsity of so-called undeveloped societies in considering western man to be evil is exposed by the fact that they simultaneously long to, and commit acts of daredevilry to illegally migrate to the western countries – that is a part of “The Established Norm” explained above, to consider the westerners as evil because of their virtues, but at the same time to avail of the benefits of those virtues by illegal activities!)

With reference to the issues of slavery and racism the white Americans led by the Anglo Saxon Protestants (ASPs) who are predominantly individualists, offer another glaring example of an entire society subjected to the above described Established Norm of huge injustice to the rational contributor. Starting with the British who implemented abolition of slavery decades prior to the Americans and who stopped massive injustice under the name of religion (all over the earth), the ASPs spread civilization to the extent it exists in the undeveloped societies today! The ASPs built, with tremendous courage, efforts and sacrifice of blood, sweat and life, two continents on two sides of the Pacific, a radically different New World as compared to the old one they gave up; they also liberated a lot of people, to list some of them: the Af-Ams, Europeans (many Catholics amongst them), myriad migrants from all over the world (including many Latinos and others from enemy countries), and all those who are free all over the world like the three Indian lower castes.

But today the emancipators are unquestionably looked upon as enslavers and racists, the whole earth (led by evil bodies like the UN) hates them, and every epithet is thrown at them like greedy, selfish (traditionally evil), materialist looters of earth, war mongerers etc. But more importantly, the emancipated people who have not contributed much to civilization are out to take-over their countries (this is not merely internally, even the external evil of the UN has intruded in their internal affairs and violated their sovereignty), and the original creators almost have no answer to it!

Please note that ‘whites’ has become a symbol of hatred, not only all over the earth, but even within their own countries, mainly representing the American whites followed by Western Europeans. Accordingly, today’s racial problem in America is not of white racism, but of Reverse Racism on whites, which is very glaringly being seen; but the social atmosphere is so very full of wrong ideas that most mainstream intellectuals denounce as racist any man who says so. The whole of it is a huge shock because of its massive, purposeful, glaringly open inversion! (See ** Note below). Not racism, but slavery is openly being practiced over a large part of the earth, against which the ASPs are the only and greatest emancipators in the history of mankind. Though internationally the word racism automatically implies ‘white racism’, the fact is that ‘hate’ exists much more strongly in rest of the world than in America of which I have given many examples in the write-up. None of the well-established slaves (for example the lower castes, i.e. 80% of India) would have seen freedom for thousands of years to come, had it not been for ASP enlightenment via the British who abolished slavery decades prior to America. (Looking at today’s situation what one can say is: If there is any blemish on the ASPs then it is only that they emancipated people who did not deserve to be emancipated; of-course this is racist, but so also reverse racism on whites, and the latter is destroying civilization, not the former.)             

To convey the gravity of misconceptions I am quoting a sentence from within the write-up: During Civil Rights movement of 1960s it was invented that whites invented slavery and heaped never-before miseries on Af-Ams (and from whatever I have read I seem to be the first person telling white people about the above complete inversion against them!) Just because they are magnanimous (while today also being demoralized), they are targeted as racist! Further shock: They accept their undeserved guilt, they bend and pay to rogue-politicians, and even help evil men in destroying their country!

** Note – As a comment, a reviewer informed me of such a bigger, widely held, popular misunderstanding about the topic of slavery and reverse racism on whites that I was forced to include below a separate sub-article titled “A widely held popular belief, an LMAO, or ASP quest to destroy the civilization they built?” Please see the sub-article ahead.

Important question is: Why did this reversal happen to the ASPs, and why did they accept it? The most important reason is the ASPs’ inability to guard against democracy, because of which they have been thoroughly demoralized, leading to cowardice. I have handled erosion due to democracy and solution to it in further parts of my write-up; here mainly racism-related aspects are described. The most important characteristic of democracy relevant here is its dependence on majority as arbiter of truth, which sets a competition of getting the lower strata of society to one’s side even by unfair means. Amongst other things like creating and nurturing a huge vote-block of parasites by distributing doles out of productive peoples’ money, it also necessitates making continuous allegations against the good and virtuous – as shown in the write-up ahead, the rulers need to first impoverish and criminalize the lower strata, which then need a target to hate so as to keep them bound as followers. That is the root of such self-righteous hatred of whites, of strong Reverse Racism against them.

The intent of this write-up is to do justice to those who have naturalized into Americans and have adopted the original Anglo Saxon way of life of individualism and are today being subjected to huge injustice of Reverse Racism. Note that in America there was some change as compared to Britain that many Europeans (and even others appreciably) naturalized into American way of life of individualism (i.e. racism reduced amongst them) – yet the origin of American way of life remains distinctly Anglo Saxon, and whites are predominantly the individualists, therefore called as “angry white men” by their opponents – hence beyond this point the words ASP, Anglo Saxon, whites etc are used for “individualist Americans”, without racist intention, it being shown ahead that as a group the white Americans are the least racist on earth. (By contrast minority labels surely have racist purposes which I have explained ahead in detail.)       

Because of my firm conviction about the magnanimity of America’s Anglo Saxon heritage, and determination to undo today’s reverse racism on them, I studied practice of slavery and hate all over the earth with emphasis on India’s caste-system.        I found that Indian rulers (evil Brahmins called as RPs for reason explained ahead) are the best example of monstrous evil who murdered India by imposing the caste system – it can throw light on some American rulers who are now traversing the same path.

One important reason for inversion of facts could be that emancipation could not have happened overnight, it had to stretch over several decades; the start of emancipation had to be the older way of life (slavery) inherited from mankind’s past (with the emancipators owning and trading in slaves), gradually abolishing slavery and then even eliminating racism after civil rights movement in 1960s. That transition stage from 4000 year-old slavery to emancipation by ASPs over 100-200 years is intellectually one of the most complicated parts and is being used to accuse ASPs of being racists even while they were gradually emancipating. (See sub-article about Inheritance ahead.)

(Since I have challenged ahead the intellectual establishment about many aspects related with reverse racism, I challenge them at the moment to describe an alternate pattern of emancipation, i.e. if supposing mankind were to be emancipated, how would it proceed – a lone ‘savior’ of slaves under Egyptian Pharaohs as shown in some biblical movies? (Slavery is that old.) Another commandment on Mount Sinai? Miracle, punishment of god’s wrath to “white sinners”? Reincarnation of Christ? Then how and particularly could it happen overnight? The ASPs were the greatest and only emancipators in mankind’s history, but the start of emancipation had to be a continuation of mankind’s past!)

Amongst the intellectuals known to me, the “only man of courage” who did some rational work in this regard is Ayn Rand. She has written a single article on Racism (in the book “The Virtue of Selfishness”), which is very inadequate for this huge topic, but the likely reason is that Reverse Racism had not developed like today – but as soon as she noticed the first steps of Reverse Racism, she showed the courage of pronouncing truth, which exposes by contrast the cowardice of all other mainstream white intellectuals (and in particular her alleged Objectivist (O’ist) followers). I shall give explanation based on quotes from her article on Racism. Hers is the only article I have seen to be against “Negro Leaders”; and it was as far back as in 1960s, just after the civil rights movement when they commanded huge sympathy and their bad behavior had just started!

Following are simple derivations based on quotes from her article:

Quote                     Today, it is not an oppressor, but an oppressed minority group that is demanding the establishment of racial quotas! It means that white laborer is to be charged with collective racial guilt, the guilt consisting merely the color of his skin.                                That absurdly evil policy is now destroying the moral base of the Negroes’ fight.           Unquote

It is the above mentioned collective racial guilt that the whites are very foolishly carrying today, post 2000, and paying for it in the form of huge Reverse Racism against them! Otherwise the Af-Ams (and more importantly Democrats – Dems leading them) have long time back lost “the moral base of the Negroes’ fight”! In fact most politicians (but foremost Dems amongst them) have lost their entire claim to a moral base, but the ASPs do not have any answer to the situation. If the above is Ayn Rand’s reaction to the very start of Af-Ams’ racist misbehavior, imagine what she would have said about the “This is for Trayvon Martin” carnage-cum-revelry seen in 2014 when they have lost all sympathy due to their criminal activities and parasitism – I did not see much reaction to it on many O’ist forums!

Ayn Rand’s article starts with the sentence “Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism.”

This statement substantially absolves as society, the Americans (who adopted Anglo Saxon philosophy and way of life) of all charges of slavery and racism – there never was on earth, as much of an individualist, benevolent, magnanimous and enlightened society as the Anglo Saxons who built so much on earth, and who brought in so much of knowledge and emancipation. Whatever negatives remained in them were inherited from mankind – whatever enlightenment was there, was theirs! The whole of the ‘undeveloped’ world is in various degrees a continuum of collectivists, starting with western Europe being a distant second to America, followed by Far East, then the more backward countries like India, Bangladesh etc – to such an extent that, forget backward people, even the seemingly developed Europeans too have not fully understood the original ASP concept of “unalienable rights of an individual”, rights which neither the rulers , nor the remaining society could violate – unfortunately too many Americans too have forgotten it today! (Despite being 250 years old, when compared with 4000 year-old history of collectivism and mankind’s low ability to assimilate complex philosophical concepts, it is very new and not understood by mankind that is fully submerged in collectivism!) As a corollary to Ayn Rand’s statement, even today, amongst different countries, Americans are the least racist, others are far more so; and internally, as large groups, whites are the least racist (even if foolishly carrying undeserved guilt), while minorities are much more so, and are out to destroy America misusing the former’s magnanimity.

The whole achievement and superiority of Westerners (led by the ASPs) is consequent to accepting rationality out of the Renaissance (Rebirth of Reason) that took place in Europe, which other people adamantly refuse to accept. And today, western cowardice comes out of not recognizing this fact. That adamant refusal is the most important point in the issue of race; till other races do not accept ASP philosophy of individualism (i.e. no welfare state, among other things) as way of life, and do not give up collectivism (including its covert, sub-conscious practices like voting as a block for doles), there will never be a solution to the racial problem but in fact civilization itself will collapse and race will be used to hasten the fall.

A complete refutation about accusing American whites of racism is that till one extends ‘the inalienable rights of an individual’ to other races one cannot be called as racist for making references to racial characteristics if factual – only when one tramples others’ rights on racial basis does one become a racist. The Anglo Saxons never need feel threatened or embarrassed (or like a Nazi) due to any charges of racism against them, but should proudly bear their heritage as the most benevolent community and the emancipators of whosoever is free on earth. (Forget “rights of an individual”, it is American charity since 1750s, and now governmental charity, that makes me call them as fools and cowards – it has boomeranged on them!) In reality today’s question is not at all whether white Americans are racist or no – it is whether other people (who adamantly refuse to accept individualism) deserve those rights or no, whether they deserve to live in the same society or no, whether whites should agree to getting destroyed by sharing their society / civilization with such people. (Many prominent Americans’ views on race like those of Washington and Lincoln are available, of which Lincoln said after emancipation that whites and blacks cannot live together in harmony – should we say today that westerners cannot live together with any other people unless the latter accept individualism?) If somebody says those are their natural rights, are they able to achieve them if left alone, in their own societies, say Africa, Mexico, Iran, Afghanistan, India etc – obvious inference is that they depend on the whites to get those rights, and then hate the emancipators, pull their society down by voting for doles. “Unalienable rights of an individual” is not something one gets in the jungles of Asia and Africa, hanging by the trees like fruits – the ASPs’ is one of the greatest feats in mankind’s history -- so very big an achievement that even the next generations of ASPs are unable to defend it because of their inability to understand democracy! (That is the reason why they so very fittingly became the victims of “The Established Norm”). Others have to live upto it to deserve those rights – the important question in this regard is whether the whites will ever garner the necessary courage to say so and to protect their civilization by whatever means necessary or no? Today internal collectivists have become the biggest danger to America and the question is how to make them accept individualism – making voting rights rational, or arguing for the last time followed by civil war and eviction, or ruthless suppression to save rationality and civilization? (There is danger from external agencies like UN mainly because of successive US governments being influenced by votes of these internal collectivists).

The essence of racist-collectivism in the past was not hatred, prejudice, ill-behavior etc, but attacking and taking into possession as slaves, members of other races – and some races were almost eternally or for very long period in history, treated as victim races to be conquered for slavery. E.g. Africans have been treated as slaves for thousands of years since prior to Greco-Roman times, and one can see them in those historic movies as slaves and soldiers. (Unfortunately, after emancipating them, Americans have accepted that they alone are racist slave-drivers out of all those who treated Africans as slaves!) But Africans have not been exclusively treated so historically -- the slav races in Eastern Europe are said to be the root of the word slave, because they were used so for long period of time. So one of the original slaves are white people whom other whites considered to be “inferior”. But in reality there has existed such a class in every society all over the earth like India’s “untouchables”. (Unbelievably amongst the untouchables in India even today there are three layers -- the topmost one of cobblers and some other castes who consider other two layers as untouchables; the middle ones of farm-hands etc, who consider the one below them to be untouchables; and the lowest one of sweepers!) When we refer to racism today, the hatred / prejudice implied is only a fraction of thousands of years of slavery – and it is the Anglo Saxons who have reduced it to that extent.

But leave alone others, some evil white men also do not want the concept of individualism itself to remain in existence, and want reverse racism on whites to continue till collapse. The hater’s purpose is to prohibit men from studying racial characteristics because his vested interest lies in ignorance. I am urging people hereby to undertake a study on a much bigger scale.

Above I have used Af-Ams as an example of people being used to promote irrationality. But similar considerations also apply to all other races that are, for any reason whatsoever, incapable or adamantly refusing to accept individualism. The group that will immediately strike Americans is Latinos, but in reality this applies to all the ‘undeveloped’ societies on earth – just as an example, from the details I read on a net-forum, the racial demographics in New Zealand is similar to that in the US with the Maori tribe substituting Af-Ams and is being used far more aggressively and effectively to destroy western civilization (there too the whites do not have any effective defense) -- in a democracy all non-individualists can pull down a society based on individualism!

In further parts of this write-up I have explained in detail that there are four components of Reverse Racism which form the main part of “The Established Norm” which leads to villainizing the hero and turning the murderer into saint: i. neglecting all of Anglo Saxons’ great virtues of creation, enlightenment and liberation; ii. Accusing them of evils to the extent of implying that they originated slavery! iii. Neglecting all the vices of minorities like parasitism, criminality etc – but this point involves a bigger issue, the intent is to cover the actual murderers like India’s RPs (evil Brahmins) who then proceed to achieve sainthood; iv. Showering virtues on these murderers who move all over the earth as scholars and have now gathered in places like UN as the West’s enemies. (Corresponding American politicians are inching towards achieving sainthood.)

A widely held popular belief, an LMAO, or Anglo Saxon quest to destroy the civilization they built?

Note: In the following, religion has been shown to be the greatest evil in mankind’s history, but in my other writing I have differentiated between the enlightened way Christianity is practiced in western world today versus other religions including Christianity during Dark Ages – this is to take into account that a large section of society needs religion and can practice it in an enlightened manner without imposing it on anybody else, like America’s “wall of separation” and freedom of mind, as differentiated from its misuse in “undeveloped” societies.

A reviewer made a shocking comment on this write-up: It is widely held that America benefited from slavery. Western Europeans benefited from slave trade. They have kept blacks and Africa backward.

The fact that slavery has been practiced for millennia is new information for most readers. Hence it must be substantiated with multiple examples across geography and time.                                          Unquote

These shocking misconceptions cannot be erased in half a page – I am urging civilized people to do more work on all these aspects (racial characteristics, big government, altruism etc) if they want to live life proper for man. No question of justifying slavery, but if slaves were instrumental in building America then what is Atlas Shrugged about, what is “the mind”, science, reason, knowledge about? Then Asia and Africa (hundreds of countries) should have been the richest, far ahead of the West. They have kept Africa backwards – These are the returns for the huge efforts they have taken to uplift those people after emancipation; theirs is over-magnanimity to suicide!

That slavery has been practiced for millenniums is new knowledge to most people? You are trying to shock me or is it an LMAO?                                                         They don’t know Greco-Roman history, slav races as ‘Hewers of wood and drawers of water’ from ancient times to Nazis, that Muslims attacked coastal Europe for the explicit purpose of carrying off slaves -- (I saw discussions of Muslim attack on coastal Europe on a Tea Party site; they should come forth to give details to others) -- and that Africans were brought by them even to India? (See links and quotes provided at the end of this sub-article.) Of all the massive slavery practiced on earth for 4000 years to date, carrying Africans as animals is as bad a patch as rest of it – but consider several related points – Europeans did it as continuation of Greco-Roman / Muslim history (misusing science for looting and enslavement), but ultimately it is the British who spread civilization to the extent it exists on earth, emancipated major portion of mankind (many Indians even today thank British Raj); why it happened to Africans on big scale is because their intelligence is not as much developed as their physical prowess (see quotes below and racial studies conducted by several people); another point to consider, though it is not the justification for the crime of carrying them off as slaves, but is still related to their level of intelligence, is to ask – what was their life in Africa as compared to the plantations? It is even today of a quality lower than plantation slavery because they could not have overcome savagery because of low level of intelligence – they require somebody else to impose a good government on them.                                              Jimmy Carter in his book “A Call to Action – Women, Religion, Violence and Power” has blamed religion for the gutter-worm-dog-donkey-slavery, far gone case than the plantations in America, that is even today being practiced in Africa (with extant Indian slavery being referred to in his book) – and perhaps he has left untouched the question of “racial” genocides in Africa which definitely show that the whites are highly enlightened and far less racist!                 All this has to be considered before talking about this LMAO! Is it still a secret that dictatorships under any names like religion, communism, are basically animal-slavery, but today slightly improved because of spread of enlightenment by ASPs? Is it a secret that that is how slavery was practiced for last 4000 years, mainly under the name of religion? Then why did Dr. Ambedkar, well-known champion of untouchables complain about worse treatment to untouchables as compared to Greeks, Af-Ams and other slaves elsewhere on earth?                               Americans don’t know that religion achieved several points for thousands of years: 1. Not only stop new knowledge, but destroy every bit of existing knowledge (Galileo controversy being one well-known example of destruction of Greek knowledge), substitute civilization by savagery; 2. Turn Plato’s men of Bronze (about 85% of society under religion, i. e. commoners below clergy and noble-men, below Brahmins and Kshatriya-warriors) into worse than animals and permanently keep drinking their blood forever, whip, buy, sell them at will (happened in several religions); 3. That plantation-slavery was heaven compared to religious slavery; 4. Impose this as pious life; 5. Religion was highly successful in achieving all this, so nobody calls this as slavery? Just because religion did not call that as gutter-worm-dog-donkey slavery (the way masses in India and elsewhere were reduced to) but as “pious religion” therefore it really is “pious religion”?                                                Individualist Americans do not know that all theories proclaiming welfare of all at the cost of individual liberty (religion, communism etc) are mere names to divert from the fact that they are far worse slavery than plantation slavery, and that mankind has lived as animals prior to the British Empire, i.e. Anglo Saxons emancipating them?                

Some Indians even today say “Thank you British Raj”, Mahatma Phule, first emancipator of untouchables asked his followers to take oath of loyalty to the British, many Indians wanted continuation of British rule because of release from Brahminical slavery, they even today worship English language and Macaulay for his education system – and now this!

Not shock but LMAO is it?

So that is the reason nobody so far used the words Reverse Racism on Whites is it? I don’t think this one article will suffice to undo this kind of foolishness, ignorance, cowardice, worship of evil, crave for destruction, or whatever it is – more work will have to be done beyond it!

Links and quotes about Yakut and Habshi – as of 30-05-2014 about 8:45 pm – 1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal-ud-Din_Yaqut One sentence --  Habshi's were enslaved Africans of East African descent frequently employed by Muslim monarchs in India for their reputed physical prowess and loyalty and as such were an important part of the armies and administration of the Delhi Sultanate.[2]

2. The word Habshi from Encyclopedia Brittanica -- http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/250921/Habshi One paragraph: Ḥabshī, African and Abyssinian slaves in pre-British India. The name derives from the Arabic word Ḥabashī (“Abyssinian”), through its Persian form. Such slaves, frequently employed by the chiefs of Muslim India, especially in the Deccan, were believed to have great physical prowess and ability and a lack of personal ties, which promoted loyalty.

The period and geography covered between the two links, viz Yakut in Delhi to Malik Ambar of Ahmednagar, Siddis of Janjira etc, is from 1200 AD to 1948 AD and over entire India! I do not believe the affair was limited to India alone, but wherever Muslim rulers went. I have a strong hunch that Africans were used as slaves even during Biblical times and prior because of these attributes: huge physical prowess and low intelligence. And as said above, during days of their supremacy the Muslims even attacked coastal Europe to capture slaves. Instead of calling me as racist if somebody does work on these aspects, he will have helped civilization! The ASPs differed from other Europeans and rest of mankind, started gradual emancipation during the days of their power, went over-board without analysis of many factors involved, and have to think properly now, or get destroyed by emancipated people. They will have gained if one idea correctly registers into their brains – all attempts for civilization have reached upto Republic, which turned into Democracy, which was brought down by using the emancipated people or the lowest strata of society. If they study all aspects related with this phenomenon they have a chance of survival.

But despite all the above, I may have to add one thing – there may never have been as murderously criminal, as blood-squeezing, as repressive, as elaborately developed a slavery as the RPs (evil Brahmins) imposed on India by lying, cheating, back-stabbing, and treachery! (Reason for and implication of repeating? Despite being the most evil murderers in mankind’s history, even today the RPs (evil Brahmins) move as “scholars” all over the earth (and their game of destroying rationality also goes on), while the ASPs, despite being the greatest emancipators carry the allegations of every kind of criminality – such a reversal (a fantastically neat execution of “The Established Norm”) cannot happen without complicity by the ASPs, even if unintended, inadvertent – hope they understand my anger about their cowardice, foolishness etc.)

Hope the above takes care of the “widely held”, popular LMAO belief. Hope it enters the diseased brains (almost everybody’s today) that the ASPs did not invent slavery but contrarily were the first emancipators in mankind’s history; that they were exactly the opposite of Nazis and something is wrong with anybody who equates them with Nazis (so far); that now they are really being turned into Nazis because the emancipated people (many of them undeserving because of adamant refusal to adopt individualism) are being used to fell their civilization.

Several of Americans’ “widely held” political views are equally wrong (actually LMAO), which have brought them to the brink -- hope that they take my analysis of those views in the next part seriously.

While you make many good points, the essay is undermined by its use of "Anglo-Saxon Protestant" as the term for a concept to which Anglo-Saxonism has only a coincidental relationship and to which Protestantism has a mixed relationship. The essence of the concept you describe as the driver of all things good are: reason, materialism, individualism and selfishness. The term "ASP" is not just inaccurate, but also allows many American conservative Christians to pretend that it is Christian ideas that shaped modernity, when in fact it is to the extent that Christian ideas were rejected. 

• 1 month later...

While you make many good points, the essay is undermined by its use of "Anglo-Saxon Protestant" as the term for a concept to which Anglo-Saxonism has only a coincidental relationship and to which Protestantism has a mixed relationship. The essence of the concept you describe as the driver of all things good are: reason, materialism, individualism and selfishness. The term "ASP" is not just inaccurate, but also allows many American conservative Christians to pretend that it is Christian ideas that shaped modernity, when in fact it is to the extent that Christian ideas were rejected. 

S/W N This is a very big topic, but some answer to it will come in my next post.

Only one site had some discussion about this post (10 comments); on all other sites it was generally neglected.

I thank the few who responded – it is courageous to encourage when all others choose to neglect a controversial topic. Fortunately nobody stamped me as racist – that allegation is normal if one just mentions what is openly going on in politics despite it being obvious that if one upholds the original constitution of America one cannot be a racist. From one angle Ingram’s comment (on TP Nation) is correct – America seems to be going down just with a whimper, not nukes – as Ayn Rand said: not Satan with drawn-out sword but a corner-lout (Dem-liberals!) sipping a bottle of Coca-cola! From another angle it won’t be so – no squirming / wriggling of GOP / TPM is going to work; ultimately fanatic Christian, white supremacist etc type of groups will surely takeover like after fall of Rome – this time the celebrations could be with nukes.

My Indian colleagues who helped me with my writing have sacrificed heavily simply because they read Ayn Rand (whose popularity amongst educated Indians is second to America) and realized how much they owe to white-man’s enlightenment via British! They are ready to do more for America than most Americans – they are under huge persecution because of their American thoughts, sort of out-castes, yet undeterred, therefore more heroic! Our actual target is democracy -- but if groups based on any criteria like race / religion etc are being used to grab power then they have to be identified – We found that in American politics, the Dem-liberals, the major destroyers of America for the sake of power (the Rep-Conzs being the minor destroyers) are the real racists, but they use white-man’s self-inflicted undeserved guilt about slavery in such a manner that the emancipator is projected as evil! They started the game (of the welfare state) by first destroying the Af-Ams by means of doles, turning them into parasites cum vote-block, then into criminals, and now using them for the felling. (Af-Ams were the start; today the welfare state has taken over everything). Democracy has so demoralized the white-man that we cannot expect him to pronounce the king to be naked – only the innocent child bereft of cowardice will do so!

The above is brought out in my next post (in 1-2 days). I request members to logically point out where it is racist; whether it reveals facts related with American politics or no; and whether there is a massive inversion or no, i.e. whether the Dem-liberals, who accuse anybody speaking truth as racist, are the real racists or no? I have purposely titled it a bit dramatically as below – but the real intention is to keep it factual with a warning embedded in it, and an invitation to point out anything wrong with it, racist or otherwise.

Are some blacks the only honest intellectuals in AMERICA?

(is looking the other way the way to protect rationality?

or is it the way to push white youth into kkk, N-word and 88!)

WILL WHITE COWARDICE LEAD TO AMERICA’S collapse?