Objectivism Online Forum

Internet radio with an Objectivist link

Rate this topic

xobject

hello all,

I've been trying to search for some streaming radio url on the internet (advocating Objectivism) but I cant find one. :dough:

There is of'course PRODOS but it only has recorded interviews, nothing real-time.

Does anyone of you know such a URL stream, I could easily add it to my iTunes and listen !

XObject

I have another question related to this:

Does anyone know if there is a radio station where Dr Ellen Kenner speaks that is streamcasted online?

I've tried searching nearly half of the stations on the list at her website, and they either don't have online streaming audio, don't show that they carry her in the schedule, or have no website.

I have another question related to this:

Does anyone know if there is a radio station where Dr Ellen Kenner speaks that is streamcasted online?

I've tried searching nearly half of the stations on the list at her website, and they either don't have online streaming audio, don't show that they carry her in the schedule, or have no website.

It's not a "radio station" but you can listen to her show live over the Internet, as well as a few weeks of archived shows. Go to Dr. Kenner's radio show page and you can listen from there.

I have only listened to it over the web links, do I don't know if this would work in iTunes.

hello all,

I've been trying to search for some streaming radio url on the internet (advocating Objectivism) but I cant find one. :confused:

There is of'course PRODOS but it only has recorded interviews, nothing real-time.

Does anyone of you know such a URL stream, I could easily add it to my iTunes and listen !

XObject

p.s-> I've posted this before but nobody addressed my query appropriately ! :)

• 3 weeks later...