Objectivism Online Forum

A Web-link Listing Objectivist Definitions?

Rate this topic

Hello everyone,

I once took a printout from a webiste where many terms were defined w.r.t the philosophy of Objectivism . Now unfortunately I've lost that paper, I cannot seem to find that weblink anymore.

As-though it just disappeared from the internet. I do not know if any one of you ever came accross such a link or actually do posseses such an glossary.

In case u do, please provide me with the link/copy. Please understand I am a bit desperate in my search, since i highly valued that document, so any hint or clue's as to where to find it are equally welcome.

I would really appreciate some cooporation here.

Reagrds

XObject

p.s-> Please do any suggest any books as I am quite updated in that regard. My reference here is exclusively to that webpage only.

\

p.s-> Please do any suggest any books as I am quite updated in that regard. My reference here is exclusively to that webpage only.

What better source for definitions of key Objectivist concepts exists than The Ayn Rand Lexicon, the single most important one-volume resource about Ayn Rand's philosophy, Objectivism? Why not use it?

Edited by BurgessLau

The Ayn Rand Lexicon

I will definately do that ...but I got that link from someone who already had that book.

Makes me wonder if it had some additional terms. Now it looks i will never know :(

For instance, I remeber the link also had a reference to Kant and it further negated his philosophy from an Objectivist viewpoint, does the Lexicon has such outside references ?

Anyway if the Lexicon has it all whats the point in publishing the book: Glossary of Objectivist Definitions (Booklet)

I really need some concrete answeres here.

Edited by xobject

Yes, the Ayn Rand Lexicon has entries for "Kant".

The Glossary of Objectivist Definitions booklet is a slimmed-down version of the Lexicon. The Lexicon contains more terms and more in-depth definitions.

• 7 months later...