Objectivism Online Forum

What The Bleep Do We Know?

Rate this topic

That's what I thought going in. I quickly learned that that's not how documentarians think.

I'll digitize that one I made, but I'm not sure I want it floating around out there freely accessible like on YouTube. Any other suggestions?

-Q

Duality and the duplication of perceived activities --

Just a quick thought. When we create our own reality, I understand that it is really only for ourselves and our own "reality". I have personally been able to create some wonderful and powerful reality which has been of some great value to me.

However, let's say we create something like a baseball hit through somebody's window, or a baseball in fact goes through a window and breaks it.

Do many of those present at the baseball game see that experience and see it in exactly the same way, or roughly so? There seem to be many third party evaluations that are "proof" from eye-witness accounts where everybody has seen it as actual, and not a fantasy or a figment of someone's imagination.

The final question here is: how can we explain this by Quantum Physics? Or can't we?

Thanks for the link. This guy is a scam. Otherwise he would have collected Randi's million dollars for providing a valid double-blind study.

A note slightly off topic, but I can't seem to find how to add Profile information, which would be specifically where to indicate that I would want to have an email if a response to my post occurred, or a post came in on the thread of post.

I just can't seem to find the entries for these things along with Avatars.

Thanks,

JOHN

Go to My Controls at the top of the page, then in the left hand bar there are additional links for edit profile settings (for email) and edit avatar settings. Have fun! :lol:

By the way, what do you mean with: "When we create out own reality"? You say that as if it is self-evident that it works that way, but I was under the impression that one does not create reality at all; it contradicts the primacy of existance and would make for a very messy universe to live in.

Edited by Maarten