1. 1. How did you discover ObjectivismOnline.net

• Web search (Google, Yahoo, etc.)
    • Link (or reference) from an Objectivist-related site
    • Link (or reference) from another site
    • Word of mouth
    • Other

Link in a thread on www.capitalismforum.com

The irony is that I no longer go there.

My case is similar. I was frustrated at not finding good Objectivism-related discussion boards. SOLO HQ at least talked about Objectivism, so I was reading it regularly. Someone linked to a thread here and made some critical comments about the people here... I followed the link and became a regular reader.

And SOLO is no longer bookmarked in my browser. :(

I found this site through a web search. How did you? If I know how people are finding this place, I can tell what advertising works and what does not work.

Um, what option do I choose? :):P

• 6 months later...

I do remember how I found objectivismonline, but It's a bit peculiar. I was browsing some threads on craigslist.com last night and a came across a man that wanted some healthy advice. He said his wife had complained to him recently that she didn't marry the man she thought he was. She wanted a man of high social status, with a well established profession and Big Bucks. She told him that what she wanted was a Hero. Anyway, he really didn't know what she meant by Hero, and neither did I. So i went to google, and instead of typing "What's a hero?" i wrote "Women want a hero." This search would give me this exact text from anywhere on the web as you know. The first result was an objectivismonline forum. I never had even heard of the site, but I clicked the link, eager to find out what a hero was in a womans eyes. I read the post and although it didn't elaborate much on what exactly a hero is, it was incredibly well written. It was probably one of the best posts i had ever read. That's when I decided to join your forum, to surround myself with your smart posters.

I found it by conducting a Google search. This was after being linked to ARI from Terry Goodkinds page. The stuff on the ARI rather interested me, considering I was new to Objectivism back then, so I carried out a search and found this place.

• 3 weeks later...

I googled 'objectivism england' as I was looking to see about any UK related Objectist clubs/sites etc but I got a link for a post mentioning England here and decided to stay. :P

Btw, the lower-case 'o' in the search was (obviously) before I got to read the rules and etiquette so I was ignorant of my error B)