Objectivism Online Forum

The Bobulinski angle on Biden

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, EC said:

I've been following this thread out of boredom for the most part, but how is this not explicit racism from Jon here? I know you guys are interacting with him and let this slip for whatever reason but this is disgusting.

It wasn't important enough to address and shift focus away from my main line of questioning. Jon has a robust imagination. I chalked it up to him concocting a stereotypical Asian character you might find in a comedy show. Not really racism. Just supposed to be funny. But it doesn't really work here, when he's trying to convince us that Q is real. 

Desmond_Llewelyn_01.jpg

Q is a fictional character in the James Bond films and film novelisations. Q, like M, is a job title rather than a name. He is the head of Q Branch, the fictional research and development division of the British Secret Service.

The book was first published in 1953 . . .

On WRCJ, Wednesday @ 4:47pm, “Kew Gardens” (Suite) by Brian Easdale was queued up (pardon the puns).

As for the James Bond reference, lacking "The Name of the Rose", I opted to watch the James Bond collection in the wake of Sean Connery's relinquishing his grasp of his life recently.

On 11/4/2020 at 5:51 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Who here already knew that Q's name was a reference to Energy Dept security clearance, such as Bobulinski enjoyed during his career in the US Navy?

Not me. I thought "Q" was short for Q*bert.

441346859_wwg1wgaqbert.jpg.f37a2633eedd845a4a72e3333b83c8f5.jpg

On 11/3/2020 at 1:27 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Now, Trump is going to handily win, so that particular point is not going to be relevant. But if they cheat so much that Biden “wins” then he will promptly be buried in charges, be fully exposed and be arrested or suddenly die, followed by Harris. Just watch, it’s coming fast now.

I'm glad you went on the record with this prediction. If the courts rule against Trump and Biden takes over, will you step off the Q-train?

On 11/11/2020 at 11:32 AM, MisterSwig said:

I'm glad you went on the record with this prediction. If the courts rule against Trump and Biden takes over, will you step off the Q-train?

The basic task of the Trump team (this includes their Q operation) is very delicate and difficult: Alert the masses of the reality of a global gang that gained control of governments, International NGOs, Fortune 500 companies, mass and social media, etc. so that they will abandon their widespread (mostly unknowing) support of it and join the fight to destroy it -- all without triggering WWIII or a second US civil war.

Telling people what this gang has done and has in mind for us does not work, you have to show them. Arresting all the guilty today would fail, as way too many people would view such action as unjust harassment of mere political rivals. The People still have their heads in the sand and it would bring civil war and it would fail.

I think there is a small chance the enemy will be allowed to continue proceeding with their plans. In this scenario, Trump accepts court decisions that don't go his way. He doesn't explicitly concede, but his posture changes to one of acquiescence. And the enemy continues exposing itself in real time, maybe even be lead into committing more treason, right out in the open in front of the whole world.

Allowing a period of time during which the world thinks Biden/Harris will be taking power at the end of January so they may show the world what they really are is not inconsistent with anything from Q that I aware of.

So, no, I would not then " step off the Q-train." Trump and Flynn and others have signaled their affiliation with Q in thousands of ways. It is quite plainly an operation of US military intelligence committed to the destruction of the global enemy. They are going to do it in a way and at a time that can succeed.

On 11/5/2020 at 8:32 PM, tadmjones said:

Q and anons (followers) are as real as real gets, the only fruitful discussions to be had are those concerning the validity of any information disseminated and shared. No ?

The provenance of Q qua “Q” is a straw man. Is Anonymous real?

The lack of interest in any of the information disseminated is rather notable.

Instead, straight to 'it is obviously evil and Jon too if he dares think otherwise."

Hardcore Objectivist epistemology right there, huh? Pathetic.

Edited by Jon Letendre

38 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

The sheer volume of information (far beyond the sliver you are imploring others to investigate) that exists is more than sufficient to overwhelm the crow. Teleology plays a significant role in what one allocates such a precious resource upon.

Edited by dream_weaver

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Sure there is. We just don't connect the dots to a grand narrative of Q. 

Can you tell us about your QAnon credentials, though? For all I know, you're out of touch with QAnon anyway besides reading qdrops. 

On 11/10/2020 at 10:35 PM, tadmjones said:

I’m a fan of the phenomenon though. Even as ( or especially as) allegory.

I find it kind of amusing that Jon liked your post, since it doesn't sound like you are supporting the extent of their beliefs. I'm a fan of the phenomenon as well, because allegorical and symbolic elements are interesting. It closely resembles the way occult and gnostic beliefs operate. It's all about hidden truths that are not accessible by normal means of thought. Here, we are talking about the revelatory nature of qdrops, the special access to truths that Q has, and the use of symbolism and allegory to reveal truth since direct statements and logical arguments do not lead to this truth. In fact, empirical evidence will always have been manipulated in some way, it really only serves to distort or confuse our pursuit of the hidden truth. 

"Aren't you interested in the information disseminated?" Is equivalent to asking "why aren't you interested in the allegorical and symbolic information that Q provides?" 

• 2 weeks later...

The President, members of the military, the Supreme Court, State Legislatures and others, are not going to sit and watch a proven traitor assume office.

Yesterday the President granted a full pardon to Michael Flynn -- a man who knows where all the bodies are buried and who is now safe and angry and free to sing like a bird -- said today: "we will never again allow the rightful power of the citizens of this country to be uprooted, undercut, usurped, or held hostage by a coup against our nation, a duly elected President or any future president of these United States."

A Personal Statement from General Flynn to America: Faith, Family, and Friendships - UncoverDC

19 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

The President, members of the military, the Supreme Court, State Legislatures and others, are not going to sit and watch a proven traitor assume office.

Proven? Under which legally recognized venue did this alleged proof transpire?

1 hour ago, dream_weaver said:

Proven? Under which legally recognized venue did this alleged proof transpire?

Before any punishments may rightfully ensue, court convictions are required. But court findings are not the cognitive end-all for you, right? You can know a thing is so before a court tells you? Certainly the people who can read our texts and emails and turn the microphones on our phones on at will can know things before a court tells them, and I was talking about those people.

Biden has openly admitted much. At a Council on Foreign Relations meeting he publicly explained how he had a Ukrainian prosecutor fired. He explained he held up one thousand million dollars in aid $ until they fired the prosecutor who was investigating  Hunter. He says he made the billion dollar threat and "well, son of a bitch, they fired him!"

Have you seen this video?

No, I've not been sold on the value said video would add to my life. 

The parallel it brings to mind is with Jane Fonda. Veterans, not limited to nor wholly inclusive of the Vietnam war have mustered ample evidence to build a case of treason regarding her aid and support of the enemy. It does fall short of rallying a posse to serve as a lynch mob.

This is like a Jane Fonda club with a more diverse cast of characters. All can sit back knowing that the office of the presidency, in particular to this claim, is honorable, but the currently appointed steward-to-be is not worthy of the task and will likely be held in check by portions of the deep state that were missed during the cleaning of the swamp.

The focus on the individual morality of politicians is understandable. If the political system is a result of the morality of the culture it presides over, the morality of said culture should be more of a concern than that which floats, rather than rises, to the top.

5 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Before any punishments may rightfully ensue, court convictions are required. But court findings are not the cognitive end-all for you, right?

The value of the court system is that if you trust it, you can trust that the evidence has been considered sufficiently. Of course you can know things before the court case, but a court goes through the evidence to prove the allegations. But you know this. You just don't trust the US government for anything.

5 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Certainly the people who can read our texts and emails and turn the microphones on our phones on at will can know things before a court tells them, and I was talking about those people.

Q is one of those people, but he uses that power for good, right? Don't trust the courts, trust Q!

Edited by Eiuol

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2020 at 1:27 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Now, Trump is going to handily win, so that particular point is not going to be relevant. But if they cheat so much that Biden “wins” then he will promptly be buried in charges, be fully exposed and be arrested or suddenly die, followed by Harris. Just watch, it’s coming fast now.

What's the word from Q-land? Did the assassins get a flat tire or lose their nerve en route to Delaware? Is the plan still a "go"? Maybe something will happen on inauguration day?