Objectivism Online Forum

The Bobulinski angle on Biden

Rate this topic

• 8 months later...
On 11/27/2020 at 12:46 PM, dream_weaver said:

No, I've not been sold on the value said video would add to my life. 

The parallel it brings to mind is with Jane Fonda. Veterans, not limited to nor wholly inclusive of the Vietnam war have mustered ample evidence to build a case of treason regarding her aid and support of the enemy. It does fall short of rallying a posse to serve as a lynch mob.

This is like a Jane Fonda club with a more diverse cast of characters. All can sit back knowing that the office of the presidency, in particular to this claim, is honorable, but the currently appointed steward-to-be is not worthy of the task and will likely be held in check by portions of the deep state that were missed during the cleaning of the swamp.

The focus on the individual morality of politicians is understandable. If the political system is a result of the morality of the culture it presides over, the morality of said culture should be more of a concern than that which floats, rather than rises, to the top.

I still find it so damn curious that you had no interest in learning how corrupt the Biden Crime Family is.

In 2016, while Vice President of the US, Biden threatened to withhold a billion dollars in aid to Ukraine unless the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating his son Hunter was fired.

The video is all over the internet. At a meeting of the Council on Foreign Relations Q & A session he publicly explained how he had a Ukrainian prosecutor fired. He explained he held up one thousand million dollars in humanitarian aid until they fired the prosecutor who was investigating his son Hunter, (who was and is a total zero but somehow on the Board of one of the major energy companies of the world, based in Ukraine.) Biden says he made the billion dollar threat and "well, son of a bitch, they fired him!"

I provided all the info for a search and in less than five minutes you could find it and it apply that evidence of the senses thing, but you can't be brought to do it.

The Biden Crime Family has things to hide, things they have actively hidden for many years, in Ukraine. And now they want to drag the world into another bloody endless war there. And we have "intellectuals" in the West who can't see any benefit to grasping these connections and simply can't be bothered.

22 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I still find it so damn curious that you had no interest in learning how corrupt the Biden Crime Family is.

The Biden Crime Family must rank right up there with the Corleone family. 

While pronouncing evil, as such, is indeed advocated by Miss Rand, there is another activity advocated within her repertoire with regard to values, i.e.; that which one seeks to gain and or keep. 

Value, in this case, being what you consider of importance to both focus on and expend effort to draw the focus of others onto as well.

What percentage of your limited time and efforts allocated in life are you going to dedicate to the Biden Crime Family? 

I'm content there are worthy allocators that are manning the battle stations to allow me to go about pursuing my values, and leave the advances in the pursuit of rational philosophy to those qualified to do so.

Well your battle station managers gave the keys to kingdom to the Corleones. That situation may play into all of ‘our’ value pursuits , let’s hope those advances change the nature of the managers and the skinflint in chief.

Rand also said things about pursuit of knowledge qua pursuit. 

Biden is a corrupt evil incompetent idiot who was only elected because we live in a nation populated by non-thinking idiots, but he has essentially a zero percent chance of being re-elected so this is all this is pointless. Do you want him bounced from office so that Harris (who would likely be far worse) installed as president? What would be the point/purpose? Also, in a few years do you actually believe that whoever the Republicans get elected will be significantly better? Obviously not. Every electable person is some degree of evil. The only rational course of action is to improve the morality/rationality of individual American citizens so that this insane carousel of election of various flavors of evil altruistic statists collectivists finally ceases. It's while I'm all in favor of installing a moral capitalist AI as permanent "dictator" to perpetually run the country (and hopefully, one day, the entire world) to permanently remove all these pesky evil human idiots from the equation when the technology becomes sufficiently advanced to do it. Hopefully over the next decade or so. 

I know the reasons why this site doesn't have a post edit function enabled but what about allowing editing for about a half hour to allow for the correcting of mistakes that were made in a first off-the-cuff post to allow posters to not cause posters (mainly my self) to look like mistake prone idiots?

Just now, EC said:

I know the reasons why this site doesn't have a post edit function enabled but what about allowing editing for about a half hour to allow for the correcting of mistakes that were made in a first off-the-cuff post to allow posters to not cause posters (mainly my self) to look like mistake prone idiots?

^^ lol, even that one isn't worded right. Thinking about what you are trying to communicate while typing it, then reading it back to yourself and then not being able to correct mistakes is just annoying.

17 minutes ago, EC said:

EC, my experience here is that you can edit for one hour after your post. Just be logged on and click those three dots at the upper right corner of your post. One of the options to click on there is 'edit' – as long as you are within one hour of when your post was made.

Edited by Boydstun

37 minutes ago, Boydstun said:

EC, my experience here is that you can edit for one hour after your post. Just be logged on and click those three dots at the upper right corner of your post. One of the options to click on there is 'edit' – as long as you are within one hour of when your post was made.

Oh cool you can, thanks. I tried once before recently and didn't see the edit option had been added whenever. Years ago, I know for certain they explicitly didn't allow it, but happy I know it exists now.

1 hour ago, EC said:

I'm all in favor of installing a moral capitalist AI as permanent "dictator" to perpetually run the country

I, somewhat tongue-in-cheek, shudder at the thought of relying on IT for dealing with all the help tickets to get the "bugs" in the software worked out. 

1 hour ago, dream_weaver said:

I, somewhat tongue-in-cheek, shudder at the thought of relying on IT for dealing with all the help tickets to get the "bugs" in the software worked out. 

Yeah, but I mean true general "artificial" intelligence that was created to have a superior IQ and be a moral entity with a mind running on a self-learning quantum processor exactly like the biological ones in our heads (but superior), not something like Siri or Alexa running on the current highly primitive hardware.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/15/2022 at 8:00 PM, dream_weaver said:

The Biden Crime Family must rank right up there with the Corleone family. 

While pronouncing evil, as such, is indeed advocated by Miss Rand, there is another activity advocated within her repertoire with regard to values, i.e.; that which one seeks to gain and or keep. 

Value, in this case, being what you consider of importance to both focus on and expend effort to draw the focus of others onto as well.

What percentage of your limited time and efforts allocated in life are you going to dedicate to the Biden Crime Family? 

I'm content there are worthy allocators that are manning the battle stations to allow me to go about pursuing my values, and leave the advances in the pursuit of rational philosophy to those qualified to do so.

" ... Suspicious Activity Report, a type of document that banks have to file with the Treasury Department, "connects Hunter Biden and his business associates to international human trafficking ... "

The new Republican House announces probe into Biden Crime Family activities.

aef010379c4f46ab.jpg

Edited by Jon Letendre

Do you have enough evidence to get the support of the District Attorney to tell the prosecuting attorney to move forward, or are they all part of this international conspiracy too?

Perhaps you can contact Jim Marrs and get him to update his book Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons & the Great Pyramids

I know you already know What is behind the conspiracy of conspiracies?

Have you seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind"?

Investigators are saying there are 150 SARs that were filed against the Biden Crime Family by JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, etc. They only have access to two so far -- Biden made them inaccessible upon becoming President -- so it has been hard to get the evidence. We'll see.

Reps. Comer and Jordan Hold News Conference on Biden Family Investigation | C-SPAN.org

Edited by Jon Letendre

House GOP Primed to Hit Biden With Avalanche of Investigations

I'm seeing lots of talk but anticipate little action as this has been dragging on for over three years now.

GOP turns focus to Hunter Biden business dealings after winning House

I tend to concur with this excerpt:

CBS News reported in April that U.S. banks flagged for review more than 150 financial transactions related to the business affairs of either Hunter or James Biden, the president’s brother.

The reports do not necessarily mean illegal activity occurred, and only a small percentage of the millions of reports from banks filed each year lead to law enforcement investigations.

Edited by dream_weaver

Of the millions of reports filed , what percentage of entities receive multiple reports filed for their actions and what is the average of multiple reports ? Is there a range of infraction ? 

Without that  level of analysis it is hard to judge if the 150 figure is significant or not . 

Bobulinski stated that Biden’s brother James said plausible deniability was their general defense, maybe that work for at least 149 times.

On 11/17/2022 at 7:46 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Investigators are saying there are 150 SARs that were filed against the Biden Crime Family

How many SARs were filed against the Trump Crime Family?

Is it possible to engage in extensive financial activity without generating SARs?

20 minutes ago, Doug Morris said:

Is it possible to engage in extensive financial activity without generating SARs?

Biden has sealed them all up, (you haven't looked into this at all have you?) so it is impossible to answer that now.

Is it objectively suspicious to generate one hundred fifty such bank reports and then seal them away immediately upon assuming office?

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 7:13 PM, dream_weaver said:

This is a link to an article I looked at back in September. The title reminded me of a book of a similar name by Richard Connell, The Most Dangerous Game. (This fits into the hunter being hunted, written in 1924.)

QAnon Is Like a Game—a Most Dangerous Game

Rooting about some more and came across this article from September 2022 

QAnon: A Modern Conspiracy Theory and the Assessment of Its Believers

by Brian J. Holoyda 

On October 28, 2017, the birth of the QAnon conspiracy theory picked up where Pizzagate left off.6 On that day the now mythic Q created a post entitled “Calm Before the Storm” on the forum site 4chan in which he claimed to be a government official with connections to the Trump administration and Q clearance. Releasing alleged intelligence in the form of breadcrumbs or Qdrops, Q built on the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, asserting that then-President Trump would initiate The Storm, an attack against the deep-state actors responsible for the global pedophile cabal. Since then, a community of online followers has expanded the belief system of QAnon, often in response to political and societal happenings or to the tweets of former President Trump. For example, the group identified Q’s influence when Alabama’s football team presented Trump with a jersey bearing the number 17, which also happens to be the position of letter Q in the alphabet.7 The conspiracy theory rapidly worked its way into the mainstream, in part due to the amplification of QAnon material by celebrities like Roseanne Barr, who tweeted supportive comments about the Trump administration’s role in breaking up pedophile rings in March 2018,8 and Trump himself, who is estimated to have promoted the conspiracy theory at least 265 times via retweets of QAnon-associated accounts between October 2017 and October 2019.9

One of the things that piqued my interest was the rate of speed the phenomenon spread at, reminding me of something else I had seen outlined. 

Here's How Long It Took 15 Hot Startups To Get 1,000,000 Users 

A few bullet points of summary:

• Kickstarter got its 1,000,000th backer in about 30 months 

Date founded: April 2009

• Airbnb doesn't release user numbers, but it reached 1,000,000 nights booked 30 months after launch 

Date founded: April 2008

• Tumblr was aiming to hit 1,000,000 users within 24 months. It hit 1,000,000 blogs in 27 months.

Date founded: February 2007

• One Kings Lane hit 1,000,000 users in 26 months 

Date founded: Early 2009

• It took nearly 24 months for Twitter to reach 1,000,000 users 

Date founded: July 2006

• Gilt Groupe reached 1,000,000 members in 24 months 

Date founded: July 2007

• It took Foursquare 13 months to score 1,000,000 downloads 

Date founded: March 2009

• Facebook reached 1,000,000 users in 10 months.

Date founded: February 2004

• It took Dropbox 7 months to get 1,000,000 users 

Date launched: September 2008

• Fab reached 1,000,000 users in 5 months.

Date founded: June 2011

• Spotify hit its 1,000,000th user 5 months after launch 

Date relaunched: October 2008

• Instagram was downloaded by 1,000,000 people within 2.5 months.

Date founded: October 2010

• Path (the relaunched version) received 1 million downloads within its first two weeks 

Date relaunched: November 2011

While not linear, the rate of spread has become faster, perhaps due to informal information supply lines, new releases get communicated more 'efficiently'.

The game-theory in conjunction with an interactive conspiracy platform, an informal distribution system that crowd-sources decoding the cryptic aspects of the Q-drops much like the kindergarten game of telephone, where the teachers message is whispered from teacher to student to student to student usually resulting a completely different message from the original.

On 3/18/2021 at 1:23 PM, MisterSwig said:

I think it's a sailing thing, referring to the fact that the people on a boat all go wherever the boat goes.

https://www.offthemark.com/cartoon/relationships/love-romance/2001-12-20

Thought of this post when I saw this referenced elsewhere on the web 

• 11 months later...
On 11/18/2022 at 7:47 PM, Doug Morris said:

Trump says none.

Yes, apparently so.

image.thumb.png.5853de138d50d4ae961dd03717fa28b9.png

Truth Details | Truth Social

On 12/15/2023 at 4:41 PM, Jon Letendre said:

So yes, with every passing day that he isn't proven a liar by the various witch hunters currently attempting to take him down precisely on such banking issues, we can place increasing confidence in its truth.

SARs are supposed to be secret, so it would be hard to tell whether any SARs were filed against the Trump Crime Family.