Objectivism Online Forum

The Bobulinski angle on Biden

Rate this topic

* * * * * Split from Biden is our only hope, say Yaron Brook * * * * *

Today the DOJ announced charges and arrests in the Foxhunt Conspiracy.

The DOJ official says "the hunters became the hunted" at 3:00. Watch here: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1yNGaBgvnjXJj

When did Q start saying that? How many times has Q said it? See here: https://qanon.pub/

The phrase is ubiquitous in the movement, has been for years.

Edited by dream_weaver
Added link to thread topic was split from.

19 minutes ago, Eiuol said:

Get the hell out of here if you're even going to attempt to legitimize QAnon. I just hope you're trolling.

Q (there is no such thing as "QAnon") is merely one wheel on the Trump Train, which we already knew you hate.

35 minutes ago, Dupin said:

Biden is totally compromised.  As many have said, he should be in jail, not running for president.

Indeed, he is totally owned by the Communist Party that has tormented billions of people for generations.

Trump swore an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic, so he can not and will not allow Biden to assume the Presidency. The Biden Crime Family and the rest of the filthy Washington swamp will be dealt with appropriately in Trump's glorious second term, all backed up by the newly-legitimate Supreme Court.

Edited by Jon Letendre

32 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Q (there is no such thing as "QAnon") is merely one wheel on the Trump Train, which we already knew you hate.

Q is not a real person. It is a fantasy. It is not real. QAnon is the name of the conspiratorial movement.

So like I said, get the hell out of here.

2 minutes ago, Eiuol said:

Q is not a real person. It is a fantasy. It is not real. QAnon is the name of the conspiratorial movement.

So like I said, get the hell out of here.

And like I said, we already you hate you the Trump movement.

19 minutes ago, Dupin said:

Giuliani has a fairly good biography  (I don’t know Bobulinski’s).

He was a Naval officer with Energy Department Q-level security clearance and corresponding responsibilities for the nuclear weapons on our submarines.

Edited by Jon Letendre

No one has to discuss Q or anything else if they don't want to.

About Bobulinksi, though. Is anyone here prepared to argue that he did not in fact enjoy Energy Dept Q-level security clearance during his career in the United States Navy?

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Of course not, and why would anyone want to? Why do you think this is a place where people might want to? It's another way of asking: why are you even here? 

Foxhunt Conspiracy.

How does one justify voting for Joe Biden who is in bed with and owned by the Chinese Communist Party which torments and terrorizes innocent people worldwide and in the US as described here by Assistant Attorney General Demers, FBI Director Wray and US Attorney DuCharme?

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1yNGaBgvnjXJj

How does one justify enabling the anti-life CCP by handing them the Presidency of the United States?

United States immigration laws predate Trump by many decades. Generally, they were passed with bi-partisan support. He swore an oath to uphold the law.

(And the terrible cages were built by the Obama/Biden administration.)

19 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

About Bobulinksi, though. Is anyone here prepared to argue that he did not in fact enjoy Energy Dept Q-level security clearance during his career in the United States Navy?

5 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Foxhunt Conspiracy.

How does one justify voting for Joe Biden who is in bed with and owned by the Chinese Communist Party which torments and terrorizes innocent people worldwide and in the US as described here by Assistant Attorney General Demers, FBI Director Wray and US Attorney DuCharme?

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1yNGaBgvnjXJj

How does one justify enabling the anti-life CCP by handing them the Presidency of the United States?

To explore conspiracies objectively is difficult enough without wading into several of them simultaneously, much less in a thread started about Yaron Brooks' assessment of Biden. While I have not looked into what Mr. Brooks stated, this is far enough afield to recommend starting your own thead to present and examine the veracity of that which is posited as evidentiary.

Edited by dream_weaver

34 minutes ago, dream_weaver said:

To explore conspiracies objectively is difficult enough without wading into several of them, much less in a thread started about Yaron Brooks' assessment of Biden. While I have not looked into what Mr. Brooks stated, this is far enough afield to recommend starting your own thead to present and examine the veracity of that which is posited as evidentiary.

Thank you for that suggestion, maybe I will start a new thread. However, with certainty the Bobulinski story is directly related to Biden and his fitness for President, the subject of the thread.

Also, to be clear, Bobulinski's possession of Energy Department Q-level security access is a matter of fact, as well as the Foxhunt "conspiracy," which is a legal term used at least twice by Assistant Attorney General Demers in explaining what the five (and more to come) were arrested for. See video at 3:58 and 4:24, for example.

Both are established facts, there is nothing speculative about either.

13 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Thank you for that suggestion, maybe I will start a new thread. However, with certainty the Bobulinski story is directly related to Biden and his fitness for President, the subject of the thread.

Bobulinski has leveled an allegation. The last I checked, when a D.A. files a case, it is on the basis that the evidence warrants moving forward with (a) charge(s).  The main stream media thrives on this kind of stuff, especially during the silly season.

Thank Heaven we didn't get sidetracked from the real subject of the thread by discussing Bobulinski's extensive hard evidence against the Biden Crime Family or his Q-level security clearance and the heavy vetting of this person which that implies.

The official DOJ page for the Fox Hunt press conference is here. It's clearly an interesting and unique case. They claim it's the first of its kind.

I don't see how it's related to Biden, though. So bringing it up in the other thread was suspicious. And using the FBI announcement as some kind of validation of Q was doubly suspicious. I agree that Bobulinski is obviously connected to Biden, but trying to connect him to Q seems far-fetched. So again, suspicious.

Personally I think Biden is corrupt and possibly even a traitor. That's an interesting question. But why bring Q into it? Just make your case for Biden being a traitor.

Foxhunt is related to Biden in that his family is blackmailed and controlled by the Chinese who routinely grossly violate rights of our citizens and they do it within our borders. He is not just in bed with anyone, he is in bed with the sub-human monsters who commit Foxhunt.

And I did not use the Foxhunt announcement as some kind of validation of Q. You are free to do that, I did not, I only mentioned some facts.

I repeat them: Demers used a phrase that any and all law-enforcement familiar with Q would well know we have been using extensively for years; memeing it, blasting it. It is not a common phrase. It is quite ubiquitous in the movement, however. All these are facts, plain and simple. Only you can decide if they indicate or suggest anything at all. (See the movie theater meme made by anons and reposted by Q, here: https://qanon.pub post 4866, Oct 14, just 18 days ago:

1b129fc0576cf95e41acf754744165029565e71d

I mention that Bobulinski enjoys Energy Dept Q-level security access because words such as “fantasy” were being thrown around with abandon following my posts. I am simply checking whether people understand this is another plain and simple fact, but I can’t tell yet just how firmly lodged some heads are, how disconnected from reality they are, so I start with basics.

No one but you has acknowledged any of these basic facts so far that I have seen.

I have not brought Q into it.

Bobulinski’s security access is two-fold relevant: 

1) There really are people with Q-level security access destroying enemies of America, as we speak. This is confirmed now. (The creator(s) of the posts here: https://qanon.pub may or may not enjoy Q-level security access.) Patriots (the first one, Bobulinski) with Q-level security clearances are coming forward with private information previously held in confidence to wreck traitors to America. That’s a fact, now.

2) His possession of Q-level access implies extremely high character and supports the reliability of his claims.

Edited by Jon Letendre

38 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I mention that Bobulinski enjoys Energy Dept Q-level security access because words such as “fantasy” were being thrown around with abandon following my posts.

With abandon? It's completely based on the fact that you brought up Q. Q is a fantasy, just as much as it is a fantasy that George Bush did 9/11. I think the Bobulinski thing is relatively credible as far as the Biden laptop and corruption, by the way. But you completely obliterate your position or any reason to suspect that you have a good idea here, because you brought up Q. 

38 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

There really are people with Q-level security access destroying enemies of America, as we speak.

And why wouldn't there be? That's literally the point of these national defense organizations and security clearances...  No one needed confirmation, except you maybe thinking that the enemy of America is itself. 

Consider that perhaps Bobulinski is baiting the QAnon movement. Some kind of psyops to destroy the movement. Psychological warfare is about deceit and lying, and surface level support of one way of thinking may ultimately serve the purpose of undermining that way of thinking from the outside. In fact, I expect people with high level security clearance to use psyops to destroy extremely threatening movements within America. QAnon, to name one.  

Security clearance doesn't mean that the person is being honest with you, a random citizen. Security clearance isn't to demonstrate the veracity of claims for you, a random citizen. All you know is that he is a person of good character. Doesn't mean he doesn't think you are an enemy, or the actions that seem to be on your side are completely on your side. If you want to talk about spycraft, you need to acknowledge that maybe you were duped. 

Edited by Eiuol

13 minutes ago, Eiuol said:

Q is a fantasy

Such a bizarre word choice.

Q posts. You post. Neither is a product of anyone’s fantasy.

Q says they possess Q-level clearance, many thousands of people do.

Try to calm down, there is nothing fantastical about the movement, it is very real, and worldwide. And there is certainly nothing to fear from a movement based on thinking for yourself and doing your own research.

You seem to be getting your information second hand. You should know that does not work. As with Rand, you have to read the source data, here:

https://qanon.pub

Nothing counts but the source data. In future references to what Q says or represents, please cite the post #s to which you refer.

Read up if you wish to discuss Q. You seem to know very little about what Q has posted.

You hate it because it is part of the Trump movement. Your hate of it is utterly uninteresting.

39 minutes ago, Eiuol said:

Consider that perhaps Bobulinski is baiting the QAnon movement. Some kind of psyops to destroy the movement. Psychological warfare is about deceit and lying, and surface level support of one way of thinking may ultimately serve the purpose of undermining that way of thinking from the outside. In fact, I expect people with high level security clearance to use psyops to destroy extremely threatening movements within America. QAnon, to name one.  

Interesting.

Except that this Q-clearance naval officer would go to prison for life for framing a Presidential candidate.

And he would do this, following your idea, in an attempt to take out our worldwide movement, once and for all?

You have an ambitious imagination.

Edited by Jon Letendre

14 minutes ago, dream_weaver said:

You're losing credibility here pretty quick, Jon.

Hi Greg.

With whom “here” am I losing credibility? I assume you mean with you, but do you speak for several here? I wonder why they don’t simply state which of the facts I have mentioned is false and how.

You are not aware of the worldwide impact Q is having?

It is another fairly uncontroversial fact.

The entire mass media complex has thrown enormous money and energy at poo-pooing it, several orders of magnitude greater than what it ever threw at Ayn Rand. They wouldn’t do that if they didn’t fear it. And they wouldn’t fear it if it wasn’t a threat to them, and growing everywhere.

Edited by Jon Letendre

2 hours ago, Eiuol said:

extremely threatening movements within America. QAnon, to name one.

You have alluded and alluded and alluded.

Please explain the nature of the threat.

Show us what Q said that is so dangerous.

Cite post #s, show your work, present a case.