Objectivism Online Forum

THE MOST TRANSLATED BOOKS FROM EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

Rate this topic

dream_weaver

From my android news-feed, THE MOST TRANSLATED BOOKS FROM EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

Several books I have read and enjoyed made this list. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne, The Diary of a Little Girl by Anne Frank, The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien, and there are a few more titles that I've seen put on the silver screen, Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol, The Adventures of Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi, Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson, Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren, and The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind by William Kamkwamba

L. Ron Hubbard's The Way to Happiness appears to share a common theme with Jordan Peterson's Twelve Rules for Life, putting forth moral commandments and the popularity that seems to ensue from said approach. I have read neither and my assessment is drawn from my estimates of other assessments used to gage their proceedings.