Objectivism Online Forum

Finding Other Objectivists On Campus

Rate this topic

I know there are plenty of people in this forum who attend college. I was recently accepted for the fall semester at Indiana University Southeast in New Albany, Indiana, a medium sized branch college of Indiana University. The college currently has no Objectivism club but I would love to use the experience of college to meet other like minded people who love Ayn Rand.

My question is when you went to college, how did you find other Objectivists who attended your campus? How can I network and meet other Objectivists and possibly start an Objectivism club? Any help or suggestions would be useful.

I know there are plenty of people in this forum who attend college. I was recently accepted for the fall semester at Indiana University Southeast in New Albany, Indiana, a medium sized branch college of Indiana University. The college currently has no Objectivism club but I would love to use the experience of college to meet other like minded people who love Ayn Rand.

My question is when you went to college, how did you find other Objectivists who attended your campus? How can I network and meet other Objectivists and possibly start an Objectivism club? Any help or suggestions would be useful.

How I'm doing it right now? www.thefacebook.com great way to connect to people. I started a university objectivists group on there, and invited people from my school who listed the fountainhead or atlas shrugged as one of their favorite books, and then I sent them messages if they were interested in starting an objectivist club. So far I've got 3 other people interested, and this summer, we plan!