Objectivism Online Forum

Introduction

Rate this topic

Hello, everyone.

I stumbled across this forum while searching for any resources I could find on Objectivism, and knew almost immediately (well, after browsing the threads) that I had to register. The quality of the posts and the attention to detail in these threads are absolutely refreshing.

I'm currently a Computer Science student at Drexel University, and my girlfriend and I are fledgling Objectivists who are just getting used to aligning our actions to a rational and reasonable set of values. This forum is going to be an incredible facilitator in that respect, and I hope to contribute something more meaningful than an introduction post eventually.

I have a rapidly growing set of writing at http://eighenindemnis.akxl.net, if anyone cares that much about hearing more of me.

Welcome, Eighen.  Have you checked out the Drexel Campus Club?  From what I understand it's quite large and very friendly.  :thumbsup:

Do you mean the Drexel Objectivist's club? There was one a while back, as far as I know, but their website doesn't exist anymore, and I haven't been able to find any other mention of it on any Drexel-related websites.