Objectivism Online Forum

New Yahoo Group

Rate this topic

Well (1) It's an opportunity to expand the ObjectivismOnline franchise to other domains/mediums (2) Yahoo Groups provides some neat features for interaction we could take advantage of, and (3) it was all Felipe's idea - blame it on him.

Surely -- in the context of this forum -- it's clear that Felipe was being funny :thumbsup:

Multiple forums would be a dilution. Yet, I agree that "footprints everywhere" is a good idea. How could we use that forum so that we aren't duplicating ourselves and yet attract folk to OO.net? Could some threads be cross-posted perhaps? With links back here... "footprints everywhere... all leading back to OO.net"?

A reasonable marketing goal for OO.net: almost everyone who is really interested in Objectivism, and has internet access, should know that this forum exists

As for others, who are not actively looking for Objectivism: that's a different marketing exercise altogether. That might require a completely different forum... a whole different campaign.

Was I being rude?  You know I was being sarcastic, right?

No. The post wasn't directed towards you or your comments.

I decided that this isn't the appropriate place to express my distaste for the personality of other forum members. However, my statement about benevolence holds true.