Objectivism Online Forum

Uplifting And Inspirational Art

Rate this topic

Linda

Fifteen new uplifting and inspirational works of art have recently arrived at Quent Cordair Fine Art. The latest arrivals by Bryan Larsen, Han Wu Shen, Karl Jensen, Damon Denys and Jerald Rough' can be viewed on our New in the Gallery page. Also featured on this page is new art from Alfredo Gomez, Christina Puckett and Ron Sanders.

Interest-free financing is always available. We want you to own the art you love. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any comments or questions. It will be my pleasure to assist you.

Bryan Larsen's paintings make me happy.  I especially like "How Far We've Come" and "Just the Beginning".  I can't wait to have these hanging in my home some day.

I've had a limited-edition print of "A New Height" for several years now. I bought it for my wife as a Christmas gift. Really freaked my parents out, too, because going to an art gallery and buying a painting was utterly out of character for me. I told them that it isn't that I hate art; it's just that good art has been so hard to find.

I really wish they would do a print series of Larsen's "Self-Absolution of the Titan". It's such a striking painting, I could sit and stare at it for hours.

• 4 weeks later...