Objectivism Online Forum

Terry Goodkind Forum

Rate this topic

If you would be interested in discussing the books in Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth in detail in a subforum here at OO.net, please post a "yes" in this thread. I've taken a look at the forum at terrygoodkind.com and it's not to my liking. I'm very interested in discussing the nature of Goodkind's heroes as they relate to Objectivism.

That sounds like a good idea, Felipe . . . maybe create subforums for other popular/important authors when they come up? Goodkind is the only one I can think of so far.

Maybe a Harry Potter subforum :)

Nay. I am a Goodkind fan, but I don't think that discussion on Goodkind's works warrants a whole forum to itself. There are already existing Goodkind threads that are gathering dust. Why not use these? I think if a seperate forum is made it too will gather dust.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I used to peek into the Terry Goodkind site (run by his friend 'Zedd') once in a while, and Mich. is right, most of the posters have no real understanding of the themes of the books... :huh:

They used to have an Objectivist Reasoning section where on occasion there would be a decent thread etc, but that is currently gone. Apparently they are still working on updating the site, and they say that bits have yet to be put back where they belong, so it might turn up again one of these days. I hope so, since it is has been gone, the members of the forum whom once posted good stuff seem to have vanished..