Objectivism Online Forum

New Blog

Rate this topic

Hey guys,

So... I was going to hold off until I got the code completely worked out, but nah... I'm getting to the point where I'm racking up more entries than people will want to read on a first visit, so it's time to go public. Check it out at http://minorityofone.rationalmind.net.

I still have some work to do on the code, so there's a chance the site will look really weird at some point. Please let me know if it does -- it's possible that you've opened it while I'm working on the code, but it's also possible that there's a problem that I missed (particularly if you're using an unusual browser.)

Be warned -- it looks crappy in a small window. I'm going to work on that. Until I fix it, just use full-screen and it ought to be ok.

p.s. I like comments. :D

Hey Matt, I like the page. You're posting great material on your site.

I thought that I was the only person in here who read Terry Goodkind. I've read the whole series ( up until book 8) twice now. It's through him, and listening to his interviews, that I discovered Ayn Rand.

Keep up the good work.

Goodkind is awesome. I've recommended him to a bunch of people, too, with unanimous success. :D

Thanks, Lucent!

By the way, if anyone's looking to aggregate blogs, sharpreader (http://www.sharpreader.com) is fantastic. It's much better than just having a favorites list and checking them all -- with an aggregator, you know when something new has been posted.