Objectivism Online Forum

Dollar-Chasers

Rate this topic

Durandal

First of all, if this post violates forum rules, I apologize :rolleyes: I'm not trying to merchandise. Moderators, do your worst :thumbsup:

I really think CafePress is pretty cool. Unfortunately, there aren't a whole lot of *nice looking* pro-objectivism designs available. I'm a graphic designer so I thought I would take a crack at it. My particular "store" is called Dollar-Chasers, and you can find it here. It's not a premium store or anything so I'm not sure if you can search for it, hence the hyperlink. Again, I'm not trying to sell anything here! Just wanted to let people know, 'cuz I tend to think it looks kinda cool. Let me know what you think!

Actually, I just created my CafePress account this morning. I was surprised at how easy it was. They have a very good system set up.

You can choose the markup on the goods sold through your store, such that the price of any item is Y (base price) + X (your markup). On each item sold, CafePress keeps Y, and you receive a monthly check for the sum of all X. Mind you, I think I'm making about $0.80 on each t-shirt, because I only did it for fun-- I don't intend to use it as a source of income. However, if demand is actually present, I may increase the price slightly :P but don't hold your breath.

thanks, by the way :thumbsup: