Objectivism Online Forum

Show Your Faces!

Rate this topic

Dude, first, if there's going to be a bio-pic, it has to be of you holding two test tubes, laughing manically and shouting, "I've done it! I'VE CREATED ALGAE CAPABLE OF COGNITIVE THOUGHT!".

mmmmnaaah, if I were going to laugh maniacally doing my mad scientist bit it would be because I am about to blow something to smithereens. I have a well-stocked lab.

Also, I didn't notice the scar till you pointed it out. Was it part of some daring rescue to save a box of kittens from an exploding Evil-Dog factory?

Didn't miss it?? There's a few there. Granted, the biggest happens to be right next to the dimple line, but that sucker's an inch long and made OUT THERE by the lighting. The little nick to the right of it is nothing.

I got them while my boss and I were trying to get her English Mastiffs use to me feeding them for when she and her husband were on holiday. One was on heat, and the male wasn't allowed near her. So, imagine me, a somewhat strange male, coming onto his territory under that condition, and messing with his food. I guess she and I should have seen that coming, but Memphis and I had met before a few times and we got on fine.

JJM

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found that sometimes I quite like my face, especially when posed in a dirty bathroom mirror. Unfortunatley though, it does not do my eyes any justice at all(and that should be my best feature). I was probably thinking about sex when I took that picture - I usually do...

post-2671-1209677900_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-1115-1217442607_thumb.jpg

Just thought I would show this pic from last Sunday, because I was so happy that day. It's my mom, sister, brother-in-law with my niece, one of my best friends, and me. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I have been taking some pics of me recently, because I want to select a photo for when I publish my plays soon, show the face behind the words. I noticed that Quentin Cordair has a pic up of him for when he published through Amazon, so I thought I would too. I always like looking at the writers behind the words. So here are a few among many of me that I took in the last two weeks or so:

1004079_420647628050368_1667995681_n.jpg

994218_420649144716883_1012704000_n.jpg

969510_420186284763169_115609675_n.jpg998714_420185688096562_278377831_n.jpg

Edited by intellectualammo

• 2 weeks later...