Objectivism Online Forum

Objectivism New Zealand Site

Rate this topic

Prometheus98876

For all of those New Zealand forum members, I am creating my own Objectivism website (I have even secured the domain for it). As great as this site is, I think that it would be beneficial to establish a local site for the rational Kiwis out there. I also intend to use this in order to reach other Objectivists out there that might not be aware of this site.

Initially it will not offer forum features as I have yet to learn how to code it (I have started research into this), so it will be mainly me offering some news, articles etc, but as soon as possible I will include interactive features such as a forum, and perhaps a chat one day.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what I can include on my site please do not hesitate to bring it up.

Oh, and DragonMaci, I know you are still learning basic HTML coding, but any help you could offer would be useful, even if it only comes in the form of reviewing my planned layout etc.

I hope to have this site up and running within a month, at least in a basic form.