Objectivism Online Forum

Favourite D20 Game

Rate this topic

DragonMaci

Doesn't seem to available here in NZ. I've never encountered it before thats's for sure.

Well, actually it is available here in New Zealand, from Fishpond at least, look at this page:

Mutants and Masterminds from Fishpond

Okay, I stand corrected. Although my main point is still valid: that I hadn't seen any signs of it. I also know nothing about it;.

:D Yes, yes, no need to be pedantic. I didnt look at the prices, and I dont know if you will bother buying it, I assume not. I might one day when I have a little more money spare. If so, would you want to try it? I assume so....

:D Yes, yes, no need to be pedantic. I didnt look at the prices, and I dont know if you will bother buying it, I assume not. I might one day when I have a little more money spare. If so, would you want to try it? I assume so....

I wasn't being pedantic. I was simply saying my point was correct and then adding a new point.

Well, I posted about the release of the second edition here, and I think there's a link to the M&M website there, so you can check it out yourself.

Thanks Jennifer, as I said I thought you had posted something about it somewhere. Maybe after I look into it I will want to go and buy it so I can try it out. I would certaintly like to try a different game, and Im sure Kane would as well if it proves to our liking.

Thanks Jennifer, as I said I thought you had posted something about it somewhere. Maybe after I look into it I will want to go and buy it so I can try it out. I would certaintly like to try a different game, and Im sure Kane would as well if it proves to our liking.

After reading Jennifer's description I'm not really interested in trying it. Super hero rpg games don't intrest me. For starters how would they address the issue of balance? But it's more the concept that I don't like.

Maybe after I look into it I will want to go and buy it so I can try it out.

If it weren't for the horrendous time difference between Ohio and New Zealand I'd offer to introduce you to my online group, so you could maybe try it out without having to buy the book.

• 2 weeks later...