Objectivism Online Forum

Some Interesting Computer Related Jokes.

Rate this topic

I have found this site which contains some interesting jokes poking fun at mostly computer related stuff, but also some light-hearted stabs at maths, physics etc...

It is a fairly old site it would seem, but it is still quite funny I think. Follow the link below and see for yourself.

I particulary like the "24 interesting things we learn about computers from movies", and "How to shoot yourself in the foot [using different programming languages]".

Link to jokes

I particularly liked If cars were like computers. As a user of both Windows and Mac platforms, I can appreciate ...

5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive -- but would run on only five percent of the roads.

I have found this site which contains some interesting jokes poking fun at mostly computer related stuff, but also some light-hearted stabs at maths, physics etc...

It is a fairly old site it would seem, but it is still quite funny I think. Follow the link below and see for yourself.

I particulary like the "24 interesting things we learn about computers from movies", and "How to shoot yourself in the foot [using different programming languages]".

Link to jokes

Thanks for the laughs. And thanks for making it possible for me to waste half of my morning reading these. :D

I particularly liked If cars were like computers. As a user of both Windows and Mac platforms, I can appreciate ...

I have not read that section of jokes yet, but it sounds pretty funny. I guess it would be more than five times as fast now that Apple have moved to faster Intel chips. :). I have still not tried OS X (Or whateve the latest version is called, Tiger or something), and I dont really want to invest in a Mac which I doubt I would use often, nor does anyone I know have one. I suppose if I wanted to do multimedia work I might though.

For those of you who still cant get enough, here is another link to a site with some good CS jokes:

More CS Jokes

And here is a bit on C I have in a file of programming jokes that I particulary like:

How to debug a "C" program.

---------------------------

1]If at all possible, don't. Let someone else do it.

2] Change majors.

3] Insert/remove blank lines at random spots, re-compile, and excecute.

4] Throw holy water on the terminal.

5] Dial 911 and scream.

6] There is rumour that "printf" is useful, but this is probably unfounded.

7] Port everything to CP/M.

8] If it still doesn't work, re-write it in assembler. This won't fix the

bug, but it will make sure no one else finds it and makes you look bad.