Objectivism Online Forum

David Kelley And Walter Williams On ABC's "greed"!

Rate this topic

I nearly jumped out of my chair when I saw the words "David Kelley" and the subtitle "Philosopher" under it! Walter Williams (From Capitalism Magazine) also made a few comments. They were shown in good light, however, as John Stossel explained how selfishness improves life for the better.

Anyone else see this?! This is amazing!

It was nice to see. I was pretty damn surprised to see Kelley, and he did well. It's so shocking to see a non-apologetic defense of capitalism on national TV (especially a couple of days after watching the grilling of the oil company execs in front of the Senate -- I wanted to reach through the screen and slap our idiot legislators, like Boxer and Domenici. And for once I'd like to see one of the execs stand up and MORALLY defend themself).

I was bracing myself for John to side with the loonies, but I guess I should have known better, he's always been good at detecting a fraud. I emailed him a thank you, and a plug for ARI's speakers also!