Objectivism Online Forum

Ohio Objectivist Bumper Stickers

Rate this topic

skap35

Howdy Ohio,

I ran into a punk-rocker a few years back, working at the local 24 hr video store. Since it was three in the morning his car, and mine were the only ones in the parking lot. He had a "Who is John Galt?" bumpersticker, on his car.

Needless to say we struck up a lively conversation. It ranged from the beauty of Objectivist philosophy, to the best support for a really long mohawk. (Which is cheap hairspray, and lots of it in case you were wondering.)

Rob

I should get one of those. I'm generally not a big fan of bumper stickers, though, because the liberals tend to plaster their 15-year-old rolling rust cans with them.

One of my personal favorites is a line from Tolkein: "Not all those who wander are lost."

It ranged from the beauty of Objectivist philosophy, to the best support for a really long mohawk. (Which is cheap hairspray, and lots of it in case you were wondering.)

Or you can use egg whites but you have to lay down and have someone brush it on. That way if someone gloms you with a match or something flamable the laquer in the spray doesn't catch on fire. Not that I'd know...

Edited by scottkursk

• 2 weeks later...
...It ranged from the beauty of Objectivist philosophy, to the best support for a really long mohawk. (Which is cheap hairspray, and lots of it in case you were wondering.)

Rob

A friend of mine [he had liberty spikes--I trust his opinion] said glue was the best thing to use, actually. Yeah, you heard me. Glue :o

A friend of mine [he had liberty spikes--I trust his opinion] said glue was the best thing to use, actually. Yeah, you heard me. Glue :o

I watched a friend style some bihawks for a concert and he just squeezed a whole bottle of Elmer's glue onto his head. Very strange if you ask me but I guess it works well...I just wonder how you go about getting the glue out.

• 3 years later...