Objectivism Online Forum

Bryan Larsen, New Print Release

Rate this topic

Linda

Quent Cordair Fine Art is pleased to announce the release of Bryan Larsen's Self Absolution of the Titan as a limited-edition giclee print on canvas. Only 95 signed and numbered reproductions of this highly sought after painting will be produced. You can reserve yours today by contacting the gallery at [email protected] or by calling us toll free at 1-866-267-3247. You can also contact us via our on-line chat button found on nearly all of our web pages.

Let us know if interest-free payments will make it easier for you to purchase the art. We'll be happy to assist you acquire the art that you love and deserve to own. :D

• 1 year later...

Oh wow... Just saw this new painting by Bryan Larsen:

Monna Vanna

The woman has unique beauty: She is proud, with some gentle/fragile elements. And the stars in the background just add to the feeling of isolation and emphasizes how the world is such a beautiful background for human beauty.

The way she holds the fabric to her chest and the angle of her shoulder show both pride; like she is unreachable; something to earn and achieve. And also, from the ease of this pose; that she takes this fact for granted.

[Technically, the colors look a bit unreal for a human (the texture looks a bit like plastic in the face area), but for me this is minor, compared to the rest.]

Love it.

Oh wow... Just saw this new painting by Bryan Larsen:

Monna Vanna

I was excited about it when I first saw it too! I saw it on the cover of the Monna Vanna playbill at the play that was performed just recently in Hollywood. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was Larsen who had painted it, and I had only seen it in black and white. I flipped the page and there it was in full color.

[Technically, the colors look a bit unreal for a human (the texture looks a bit like plastic in the face area), but for me this is minor, compared to the rest.]

I thought it was a healthy, shiny look, not plastic. I think that this has got to be my favorite of Larsen's right now.