Objectivism Online Forum

Wafa Sultan

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow! I mean... WOW!!!

There was a debate recently on the newsgroups and this video covers ALL the topics we talked about, and more. I posted the links there as a follow-up. I'm posting it on my croatian blog too. No! I'm posting it wherever I think it will be appropriate!

Thank you so much, dondigitalia.

That brought a tear to my eye. I am stretching my mind to try to remember a public person who discribed themselves as 'a secular human being' in the US and I can't think of one. Stating her (correct)convictions with such pride and certainty is a rare treat. A speech like that should grant instantaneous citizenship if she is not one already. Thanks for posting it.

She lives in the US, so I think she's safe. But yes, she is brave and truly heroic for the things she says.

I hope you're right. The fundamentalists don't seem to be too shy about sticking a knife in someone they think has offended their fantasy, no matter where that person resides.

What a hell of a woman.

• 7 months later...
In case any of you have not seen this Bill Maher interview with Hirsi Ali.... Another amazing woman.

I have not read it yet, but I recently bought her book "Infidel". It appears to be an autobiographical account of what it's like to be a woman in a Muslim society.