Objectivism Online Forum

Amazing Quiz

Rate this topic

AMAZINGLY accurate

Umm, not really. The results are classic ambiguous statements that are rehashed every day in the form of horoscopes. Who doesn't have unfulfilled desires, or long for respect, or appreciate a calm atmosphere in which to relax? I suppose if I picked yellow first, it would have told me that I need more excitement in my life, or have a repressed craving for spontaneity, or ... the possibilities are endless.

quote: "A lack of progress is causing you to seek divirsion in meaningless tasks" (I'm in highschool), "Remains emotionally unattached in relationships", etc. Dead on. Maybe it's me. You need to take the quiz objectively, simply picking each color in order of which gives you the most pleasure. And not to try to remember your order for the second part. Your changes/lack of give the test more information.

Why not try it?

Your Existing Situation

Works well in cooperation with others but is disinclined to take the leading role. Needs a personal life of mutual understanding and freedom from discord.

The first part doesnt describe me at all, and the second is vague enough to describe anyone :/

Also, I suspect that I would pick different colours depending what mood I was on.

Edited by Hal