Objectivism Online Forum

Hadababyitsaboy!

Rate this topic

Well, we finally had our baby. A perfectly healthy baby boy, that we named Alec Michael. He was born 11 April 2006 at 10:14 pm and was 7lbs 8ounces and 20" long. So far, he's pretty reserved. Last night was the most crying he's done since being born, but he's still a pretty quiet baby (much like his parents). He's already doing short head lifts and pushing himself up with his arms, so I suspect he might be mobile quicker than the average baby. He's got his mother's blue eyes and will probably look a lot like me. Max, our dog, as already taken well to him, though is still getting used to the whole (as are we, actually). Athena, our cat, doesn't really seem to care, as long as she still gets her daily allotment of petting.

What a weird feeling this is...Pride, curiousity, fear, frustration and more pride....oh...and exhaustion.... :worry:<_<

Here you guys go...

JenAlec.jpg

Edited by Styles2112

He looks like a small, grumpy Winston Churchill. But then, all babies look like that until they get over the face-squashed-in phase.

Congrats!

Yeah, he's already getting past that....a bit more time, though...

Thanks everyone...

Well done, Styles! Congratulations! :worry:

(Don't tell my mother, but I look forward to having one of those myself one day ... :P )

The day after, my mom said,"Now you can start working on a grandaughter."

:blink:

Who does she think I am? > :zorro: