Objectivism Online Forum

Online Objectivist Gaming Clans?

Rate this topic

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't have any 70s yet so I guess I'm thinking more of a social thing. But if we build enough interest it would be fun to raid too, or do some premade battle grounds (I love to pvp!). It seems we are all on different servers so I guess we could pick one and start some new characters. Also, I have no problem being horde, I like playing as undead :D I'm going to talk to some people who have made successful guilds and learn more about it.

Starcraft-Graffhyrum

Battlefield 2-Graffhyrum

ill be on halo as soon as i get live.

anyone else here play starcraft?

Big big fan of Starcraft. I Can't play it well (I am/was a warcraft 3 player), but I do enjoy the strategic depth in it. Are you following the Avertech intel classic at GOMtv.net? Hoping for another Flash domination tour :) , that boy is a genius.

Big big fan of Starcraft. I Can't play it well (I am/was a warcraft 3 player), but I do enjoy the strategic depth in it. Are you following the Avertech intel classic at GOMtv.net? Hoping for another Flash domination tour :) , that boy is a genius.

Starcraft is such a great game. I wish Blizzard would make a "Starcraft 1.5" which just had some new maps, higher resolution, and more units. It would probably be one of the best selling games in years, and require little effort and hold us over till Starcraft 2, which, I understand, will have fewer units =/ booooo.

Starcraft is such a great game. I wish Blizzard would make a "Starcraft 1.5" which just had some new maps, higher resolution, and more units. It would probably be one of the best selling games in years, and require little effort and hold us over till Starcraft 2, which, I understand, will have fewer units =/ booooo.

I attended the Blizzard Invitational event this year and got a chance to try out SC2. With a few tweaks and further development that game is going to be truly amazing - both the physics engine and the new game mechanics are so hot.

Yea a Starcraft 1.5 would be great, seeing how Blizzard never takes the roast out of the oven till its done - we still have a while to wait for Starcraft 2 :).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting to see other WoW players here. For the Horde!

Chars: Fristele 70 Tauren Druid

Frestile 70 undead lock

Friestele soon-to-be 70 undead mage

I too have a Danneskjold as one of my many twinks :P

Guild: EverLong (My brother and I are GMs, one of largest and longest running guilds on server)

Server: Gul'dan (AKA Gul'down, low population)

We are a hybrid guild of social, casual raiding, and PvP. Our guild has existed a long time across several games. We still have a large presence in Knight Online, though I don't play there much anymore. If anyone was looking to start an Oist guild and has any questions concerning running a guild, I'd be more than happy to help anyway I could. If requirements were casual and if allowed I'd likely start a toon and join. (hopefully horde hehe) If not I invite anyone to start a horde character on Gul'dan. It's a low pop which can be bad for raiding but has its advantages in other areas. I'd be extremely happy to help out anyone from this forum get started there. If you're thinking of trying out WoW there is a referral program with many bonuses to both parties, so if you feel like "spreading the wealth" ask one of us current WoW players to send you a trial.

Fristele

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...&n=Fristele

I used to play on the Smolderthorn server.

Now I have 4 70's on the Shadowmoon server;

Harleyd - Night Elf Druid (Feral) - Pretty much epic'd out

Necrognome - Gnome Warlock (Destruction) - Pretty much epic'd out

Haggat - Dwarf Hunter (Soon to be BM) - purps, blues, greens

Ingus - Gnome Rogue (Still unspec'd since 3.0, undecided) purps, blues, greens

The druid is probably my fave.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Anyone play Champions Online?

I've been playing it a bit. It's pretty fun, but it's hard for me to play any MMORPG and not compare it to WoW. I think WoW has a durability that Champions Online probably will not see.

My interest in Champions Online began partially out of my playing of the old Hero System PnP RPG game many years back. It's a good bit City of Heroes/Villians all over again, but also different in many good ways in my opinion.