Objectivism Online Forum

Has Anyone Else Watched This?

Rate this topic

Proverb

Video

I'm the last person to talk about conspiracy theories, but this video provides, at least alleged, evidence supporting some interesting thoughts about 9/11.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

P.S. I LOVE this new skin!!!

Edited by Proverb

It was interesting. I would think some things could possess alternative explanations. The sudden increase in shorts of the stocks could have been related to the terrorists(rather then dick cheney) investing in them prior to the attack since(if they existed)they would have necessarily had prior knowledge. The parts that were especially disturbing for me were the small sideways blowouts on the towers that predicated the collapse as well as the even fall of the towers. It would seem that the concentration of heat on the one side of the building should cause it to tilt before falling. Also the incinerated pentagon plane bothers me. Titanium requiring such high temperatures to melt and all. If their are any engineers of chemists(or demolition experts for that matter) who watch this I would be interested to hear your take on it.

Similiar theories have been applied to pearl harbor. Unfortunately I don't it entirely unbelievable. I am quite certain that we have few if any principled men in power. The main problem I have with this as well as most other conspiracy theories is that most people are not good at keeping secrets. The fact that they would probably need dozens if not hundreds of people to orchestrate this would make the likelihood of keeping the secret that much smaller.

Thats by 2 cents.

Best Regards and thanks for the link

Gordon

The thing that bothers me most is the fact that, of all the cameras that could have easily captured the 'crash' into the pentagon, only five frames-- FRAMES --of footage were released detailing only a fireball and not one single part of an aircraft.

All other survailance footage of the area was scooped up within hours of the incident.

They aired footage of the planes going into the towers, why not the footage of the "plane" going into the pentagon?

Honestly, this video made me sick as I had never really thought about how many of the events of that year could have been put in motion under totally different circumstances.

....almost $1.0B in gold being moved away from the towers the day before?!!

Why?

Again I'm not vouching for the validity of the information in the video, but it's provocative in the least.