Objectivism Online Forum

attention, anyone in ohio/michigan/indiana/illinois/minnesota/pennsylv

Rate this topic

I think I will have a job in Virginia soon, but I won't know until August. So I'm setting up a safety net by applying to all sorts of jobs around here. My fiancee lives in Wauseon (outside Toledo) and goes to Bowling Green State, so I'm looking here the most, in case the VA thing doesn't work out.

I'm fresh out of grad school, with a BS in psychology and an MA in criminal justice. My primary focus has been Middle Eastern terrorism. That's also the area where I have actual work and academic research experience.

Ideally, I'd like a job fitting my interest in terrorsim but, if not, anything that will put food on my plate will do. Do you have any suggestions of places that might be looking for someone with my credentials?

Actually, it means Heritage Foundation. The actual job is in DC, but I'll be living in Virginia. And, yes, I've considered going federal, but I need a job in the very near future. Going into a federal agency would require too much red tape and I would be unemployed for probably another year.

Edited by Moose