Objectivism Online Forum

Red cloud rise...

Rate this topic

Galt Aureus

In case you are interested, I thought I'd post the lyrics to one of our songs. They aren't meant to stand alone, so I will also link to the music if you would like to see how the two work together. It is the second song in the play list. Just click on the song title to go there.

--

Fall, The Legions

Red cloud rise, exigent fallout. In the wake- legions. Echoes of a thousand paces. Closing in. Are you with me? Are you with me? This, the abyssal end.

Legions. Milia; One thousand to one. These brothers who stand by me, will fall beside me. For beauty. For visions immutable. Not for all the world, our own lives.

Red cloud rise, exigencies loud. I'm not to fade, my death in subtlety, we'll scream our lives to the wind as heralds to the sun, and know, we died for the heroism of man.

Legions. Milia; One thousand to one. These brothers who stand by me, will fall beside me. For beauty. For visions immutable. Not for all the world, our own lives.

In grave resonance, our death tolls; Memories sweetly falling with us. But in faltering strength, I'll rise again to spit on the tyranny of this world- and in the brilliance of my final words, wrench all men to their knees.

Red cloud rise, inescapable now. Born to a world of the deep dark gray and ever dreaming of a cresting, golden morning.

So let's go. What are we waiting for? Let that wicked smile rage: We may die- but they'll never take our lives.

--

I'm unsure if those of you who have checked out the music already noticed the lyrics at all- they are an integral part of our music and I thought you all might enjoy them and understand our goals better by reading them.

Thanks for listening/reading. There is more music (and the lyrics to go with it) on the site, as well. And, if you get a minute, we'd love to know what you think! ;]

Cheers,

Susan (and GA)