Objectivism Online Forum

Threats from Allah

Rate this topic

By Diana from NoodleFood,cross-posted by MetaBlog

I refuse to comment on this letter on principle: I don't argue with threats, particularly not divine threats communicated by human proxy. Still, I thought it interesting enough to repost. (Since I haven't written anything on Islam of late, it must be in response to some earlier post.)

Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 3:48 AM

Subject: Comments on your article

Hey Diana

I don't know who the hell you are, but one thing is apparent to me: You know absoulutely nothing about islam. First of all let me be very clear: European civilisation does not possess any respectable vaues at all. The values that you claim to be of European are lower than crap. In fact animals are far more civilised than you are. You are a nation full of evil, you all are so deviated from the path of God. You have no idea what's right and what is evil. You're so lost and all your damn values stand on materialism. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You have utterly failed to understand the basic reason why you are here, what you are supposed to do, how can you expect to understand the limits of freedom? Now stop crowing about your so called values before God's wrath befalls you. Repent now and think about Islam seriously. Ask yourself the question: what's Islam and what's it all about. What are islamic values. Believe me, you are going to regret what you said about Islam, you have no power over God, do you understand that? Do you think you will not die, and you will not go to the grave. Of course you will, and you can never tell when. And it's in the grave that things will start, rather as soon as you die. So find about islam and think about converting now, if you want to be successful, if you are so serious about your values. It's really simple: compare pure Islam with other religions and i'm sure you will understand the difference and you will be convinced that islam is the religion for you.

Have you ever wondered about the Koran, what it says. i dont think you have. Get a transalation today, go through the contents, and ponder over what you read. If God wills you will be rightly guided. I pray that God guides you to the right path. Just keep in mind that you will be raised again after your death, and you will be questioned about your deeds. You can go ahead, laugh , poke fun at Muslims, but remember, you will regret that in your grave. If you don't believe me, read the Qur'an, its words from God. If you think it's not words of God, then prove that. I'm sure you will fail to prove, cuz you can't fight against God, can you? You will be the loser, so come back to the religion of GOD, dont be stubborn, it wont be of any use.

And dont make hasty comments about islam without even a little knowlege about it. You're wrong, Diana, you're perception about islam is wrong. I hope you will think about this, and embark on finding about islam right away. I'm sure you will end up in finding the truth. may God bless you and guide you to the right path and forgive you of your sins. Good luck, Diana

Lovely, no?

http://ObjectivismOnline.com/blog/archives/002238.html