Objectivism Online Forum

Association for Objective Law

Rate this topic

CICEROSC

Does anyone know if The Association for Objective Law is still an active organization? I see the link on the right at the home page of this forum, but it looks like the TAFOL site hasn't changed in years, and there's not much there.

I am a lawyer and would like to network with other lawyers who like Ayn Rand. Also, I have been thinking of hiring an associate, and it would tell me a lot about a candidate if they knew of and appreciated Ayn Rand. I am aware of the Atlasphere (and even posted there some time ago) but I am reluctant to post further over there for reasons that are amply discussed by others elsewhere on this site (I am definitely not a Libertarian myself).

I am a lawyer and would like to network with other lawyers who like Ayn Rand.

I'm not a lawyer but I have a passing (and increasing) interest in law, so I'll hope that you have something to say if and when I post some of those burning questions about Objectivist legal theory. It seems that SV Watson is a lawyer; Charles Novins might maybe migrate here.

Dave Odden

Does anyone know if The Association for Objective Law is still an active organization?  I see the link on the right at the home page of this forum, but it looks like the TAFOL site hasn't changed in years, and there's not much there.

Several of the active members are around -- Steve Plafker, Robert Getman, Arline Mann, Tom Bowden, etc. -- and they should be able to give you some leads.