Objectivism Online Forum

Objectivist tapes for sale - prices negotiable

Rate this topic

danielshrugged

I am selling a few tapes. I will donate 50% of any money I make to my own Objectivist Club at St. John's College. (which money will eventually go towards hosting an ARI speaker). You may find more info about the club at the bottom of this message. The following tapes are for sale:

Note: Tapes will be shipped via USPS media mail. I will pay shipping. I can accept payment either by check or by credit card via PayPal.

The Art of Thinking by Leonard Peikoff: Suggested price: $150 SOLD

The Best Arguments for God (I and II) by Leonard Peikoff: Suggested Price: $18

The Philosophic Corruption of Physics by David Harriman: Suggested Price: $52

Note: If nobody offers the suggested price, offers for less than that price will be considered, so don't be shy about e-mailing me your best offer. I can be contacted at [email protected] .

The Objectivist Club at St. John's College in Annapolis is a club for students and members of the community who are interested in studying Objectivism. It offers a lending library, hosts speakers from the Ayn Rand Institute (35-40 people attended our first live event when Ed Locke came last year), discusses Objectivist texts, listens to Objectivist taped lectures, and promotes Ayn Rand to the campus at large (e.g., by advertising the college Atlas Shrugged essay contest).

• 1 month later...

I'm selling some additional tapes. The same thing goes for these as for the others: I will donate 50% of any money I make to my own Objectivist Club at St. John's College (which money will eventually go towards hosting an ARI speaker). Everything I'm selling is in great condition. The available tapes and suggested prices are:

Unity in Epistemology and Ethics by Leonard Peikoff: Suggested Price: $95

The Best Arguments for God (I and II) by Leonard Peikoff: Suggested Price: $16 (Availability not guaranteed)

Free Will by Harry Binswanger: Suggested Price: $32

Philosophic Corruption of Physics by David Harriman: Suggested Price: $50

Leonard Peikoff at West Point DVD: Suggested Price: $28

Note: If you want to buy more than one of the above, go ahead and take two dollars off the suggested price for each additional item.

EDIT: I have three additional tapes of the Leonard Peikoff radio show that are in poor shape, but play just fine. I have tapes one and two of his Philosophy of Success shows, and also his Bosnia show. I suggest $5 each. (Availability not guaranteed)