Objectivism Online Forum

March Madness

Rate this topic

Greetings.

Is anyone else out there planning on filling out a bracket for the NCAA basketball tournament? I've made one every year for the last 3 years, and I think I have about the worst record possible. Which is not to say I won't try again :) I'll post my picks here, and will bet a penny for your thoughts on who will win it all.

Patiently waiting for football season,

--Dan "The Carolina Panther" Edge

OK, get out your brackets. My picks for the 1st round are:

Kansas, Kentucky, Illinois, S. Illinois, Duke, Pitt, Gonzaga, UCLA, Florida, Arizona, Butler, Maryland, Winthrop, Oregon, Georgia Tech, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Xavier, Tennessee, Virginia, Louisville, Texas A+M, Creighton, Memphis, North Carolina, Michigan State, Arkansas, Texas, Vanderbilt, Washington State, Texas Tech, and Georgetown.

In the Final Four I have: UCLA vs Flordia and Tennessee vs North Carolina

Final: UCLA vs North Carolina

Winner: North Carolina

I'm probably the only one that has Tennessee getting that far, but they have such incredible hustle on defense, I think they're going to upset a few higher seeded teams. If they can get past Ohio State, they could have a great run. Other lower seeded teams I think will go far: Georgia Tech, Texas Tech, Louisville, and Vandy.

--Dan Edge

• 3 weeks later...