Objectivism Online Forum

Introduction Again!

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone,

I sent one of these out a year ago-- two years after I joined this forum. I haven't had a chance to post in the past year. I've been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan over the course of the last 12 months.

This site forum has drastically changed from when I first joined. It would appear that most have more freedom on the board to post their own blogs.

Anyhow, I look forward once again to posting on this site. It was fun when I was here before, and I'm sure, that it will be fun once again.

About me:

I've been in the Air Force for nearly 8 years. I'm currently stationed at Yokota AB, Japan with my beautiful wife Bobbilyn. We expect to have a son on the way in late June.

I've been a reader, and supporter of Ayn Rand and Objectivism for over the course of the last ten years.

I look forward to getting to know you all- along with your thoughts, opinions, and questions.

Hello Everyone,

I sent one of these out a year ago-- two years after I joined this forum. I haven't had a chance to post in the past year. I've been deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan over the course of the last 12 months.

Welcome back to the forum!

I'm glad you made it home and thanks for your service.

No thanks necessary. I should be thanking you. You're paying me for my service. In realizing that, I try to do the best possible job that I can do. Far too many people sit on their butts over here, while you are forcefully required by law to pay our salary. I'm actuall in charge of a handful of airman, who pretty much agree with my views.

I volunteer for asignments in Iraq or Afganistan which I feel will help our nation out the most (to my wife's dismay).