Objectivism Online Forum

Cropper Lyceum, St George, Utah

Rate this topic

Brandon

Cropper Lyceum, St George, Utah

We hope to open for business this fall, August 1st or September 1st. You can see a lot of short videos about the school and my views on education, and other stuff, at youtube, where I am registered as cropperb...

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=cropperb

My school will be a private, non-accredited day school for kids 4 to 14 years of age, but I will accept no children older than 5 (maybe 6) for the first year of operation. I have no religious affiliation. I am planning to give a talk in the St George area on the approach my school will take to values in education, so if you are curious, stay tuned or email me....

[email protected]

Phone: (860)508-3913

I am looking for potential students and I am accepting interviews. The candidate child should be 4 or 5 years old, though exceptions may be made for 6-year olds; I prefer to start them as young as possible, since it used to be a standard in education to have the child reading easily by himself at the age of 3.

I expect tuition costs to be about 10% or 20% lower than the other private schools in the area, translating to about $3,000 to $4,000 per year, or about $100 a week, or $25 a day.

Again, my cantact info is below. I will have a PO box soon, and I am still looking for a business address, so if you know of a good, affordable location to school up to 12 children, in or near St George, let me know.

Mr Cropper

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=cropperb

[email protected]

Phone: (860)508-3913

• 2 months later...

I just stumbled upon some of Brandon's Youtube videos the other day. I think they are pretty good.

So far, I have enjoyed Brandon's

of the material in Ominous Parallels to reveal how German Philosophy has influenced modern Islamic Jihad. He also has an interesting
of Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs and Steel where he correctly unearths the Marxist ideas underlying the book. His youtube page may be found here.

Brandon, I wish you well on your endeavors.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching his stuff for ages now, and indeed, his videos on German philosophy influencing Jihad was top notch, some of the best vlogs on the net.

If I could afford, at this time, anything that wouldn't be a sacrifice to myself I would.

• 1 month later...