Objectivism Online Forum

Many of you know me already...

Rate this topic

Many of you already know me from the conference and/or the OAC. Just thought I'd announce my presence to this forum. And I simply must congratulate David on his websites. Fancy stuff!

For those who do not know me, I will be going into my second year at the OAC, and I run the St. John's College Objectivist Club in Annapolis, Maryland.

--Daniel Schwartz

Everything's great! I've been working on an article for The New Intellectual, and on my club. And I've also been missing logic classes due to working too much on an article and my club. Aside from that, college will be starting up again quite soon. I'm looking forward to it, but I could still use some more time for things like writing an Atlas essay and refreshing my memory of Greek.

Everything's great! I've been working on an article for The New Intellectual, and on my club. And I've also been missing logic classes due to working too much on an article and my club. Aside from that, college will be starting up again quite soon. I'm looking forward to it, but I could still use some more time for things like writing an Atlas essay and refreshing my memory of Greek.

Good to hear. And yes, more time would be nice (I'd like to enter the AS essay contest as well, and am busy trying to throw a club together at my school).

So what's your article about?