Objectivism Online Forum

Graduate School in the US

Rate this topic

Maarten, super interesting update; most of what you describe I have never heard of. And I'm also glad to hear of your success, it sounds like you're definitely earning it!

When you get more comfortable behind the wheel, make a friend who drives something that accelerates faster than a pick-up truck. It's... kind of a different experience. :lol:

Oh, I agree. But there are many things that rely on a skill such as this that I would love to research. In the study of many human diseases cell models are used, so one such disease (like cancer) is something I'd love to work on. And it's good to know whether or not you'll be bored out of your skull doing these cultures every day, or whether you like it. I'd hate to pick something where my every day lab activities make me want to drown myself :lol:

Oh, I have another friend with a normal car who said he'd love to help out, so I'll probably start practicing with him sometime next week, as well.

Edited by Maarten