Objectivist responses to Gilles Deleuze and Felix Guattari

24 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

What other  place did you find out I was a theist, and how do you know that was me? These questions aren’t roundabout ways of asking about religion, they’re intellectual curiosity about how one school of philosophy critiques another 

Four days ago, someone on Reddit under the category Deleuze/Guattari had asked the following converse question to your questions here: 

Quote

 

Deleuze/Guattari response to objectivism and ayn Rand

Okay, I know my title probably makes some of you want to pull your hair out, however putting aside personal biases, does the community here know of any metaphysical or epistemological criticisms of objectivist philosophy and ayn Rand from the perspective of Gilles Deleuze or Felix Guattari. As a disclaimer, I am personally neither deleuzian or objectivist (I’m a theist with some influence from Karl jaspers, Jordan Peterson, Carl Jung, Søren Kierkegaard etc.). Purely out of intellectual curiosity.

 

That is enough overlap to infer the morning star is the evening star, so to speak. There was no serious response at that site. I can’t recall what I had google-searched on originally for that post to come up. But I was able to find it again, searching specifically for it.

I imagine you can sift through Rand and D/G well enough to formulate what either side would or should say of the other. 

The main comparison of philosophers I’ve made between Rand and other ones are:

Aristotle – Entity and Ousia / Rand and the Greeks / Your Love of Existence / Thought’s Living Existence

Descartes – Foundational Frames: Descartes and Rand

Hume – Induction on Identity

Wolff – Rand v. Wolff

Kant – Kant’s Wrestle with “Happiness” and “Life” / Rand versus Kant: Much No to Walsh and Miller

Guyau – Rand and Guyau

Nietzsche – Nietsche v. Rand

Dewey – Dewey and Raand

I don’t expect to get to Deleuze and Rand. So there you go. You have a niche for dratting that comparison.