On 11/23/2022 at 4:54 PM, Boydstun said:
On Walsh on Rand on Kant – Between Metaphysics and Science
That 2010 paper of mine can be read at the site linked above.
I have completed the new intense paper on the paper of George Walsh and the comments on Walsh by Fred Miller at the 1992 session of the Ayn Rand Society. My 2010 paper was not bad and is one slice through the Walsh presentation of Kant’s philosophy and Walsh’s criticisms of Rand’s understanding and representation of Kant in metaphysics and epistemology. My new paper is entirely different from the 2010 one in the new one’s treatment of Walsh’s paper, Rand’s misunderstandings, and the real clashes between Kant and Rand. Plus the new paper treats Miller’s comments on Walsh, which the old paper did not. I expect my new paper to be accepted for publication, and if that is so, I’ll link to it here when that issue of the journal comes out.
My new paper published:
