22 lectures listed on ebay

I have just listed 22 lectures, mostly cassettes, some CDs and one DVD.

You can browse my auctions here:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mcgroarty

Four Giants of Philosophy; Andrew Bernstein Objectivism

Law in Ancient Greece and Rome; John Lewis; Objectivism

Ideas and the Fall of Rome; John Lewis; Objectivism

Ayn Rand’s Fictional Characters I - Andrew Bernstein

How to be an Impassioned Valuer - Andrew Bernstein

Heroism in Modern American Literature- Andrew Bernstein

Achilles, the Tortoise and the Objectivity of Math

Objectivism for Beginners: Refresher - Andrew Bernstein

The Philosophy of Romantic Fiction - Andrew Bernstein

Understanding Objectivism - Leonard Peikoff

Advanced Seminars on Objectivism - I - Leonard Peikoff

Advanced Seminars on Objectivism - II - Leonard Peikoff

Friedrich Nietzsche: His Thought, Influence on Ayn Rand

Induction in Physics and Philosophy - Leonard Peikoff

Primacy of Consciousness vs the Objectivist Ethics

Principles of Grammar - Leonard Peikoff

Creationism Camouflage: “Intelligent Design” Deception

Mind vs Collectivism in Ayn Rand’s Novels - Bernstein

Villainy: The Nature of Evil - Andrew Bernstein

Kantianism vs Objectivism in The Fountainhead

Philosophic Basis of a Woman’s Right to Abortion

How to Spread Objectivism

Nice to see you here, MG. Give my regards to Fisk!

I have just listed 22 lectures, mostly cassettes, some CDs and one DVD.

You can browse my auctions here:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/mcgroarty

Four Giants of Philosophy; Andrew Bernstein Objectivism

Law in Ancient Greece and Rome; John Lewis; Objectivism

Ideas and the Fall of Rome; John Lewis; Objectivism

Ayn Rand’s Fictional Characters I - Andrew Bernstein

How to be an Impassioned Valuer - Andrew Bernstein

Heroism in Modern American Literature- Andrew Bernstein

Achilles, the Tortoise and the Objectivity of Math

Objectivism for Beginners: Refresher - Andrew Bernstein

The Philosophy of Romantic Fiction - Andrew Bernstein

Understanding Objectivism - Leonard Peikoff

Advanced Seminars on Objectivism - I - Leonard Peikoff

Advanced Seminars on Objectivism - II - Leonard Peikoff

Friedrich Nietzsche: His Thought, Influence on Ayn Rand

Induction in Physics and Philosophy - Leonard Peikoff

Primacy of Consciousness vs the Objectivist Ethics

Principles of Grammar - Leonard Peikoff

Creationism Camouflage: “Intelligent Design” Deception

Mind vs Collectivism in Ayn Rand’s Novels - Bernstein

Villainy: The Nature of Evil - Andrew Bernstein

Kantianism vs Objectivism in The Fountainhead

Philosophic Basis of a Woman’s Right to Abortion

How to Spread Objectivism

Your items are no longer listed on ebay… do you still have any for sale?