A Few Pictures From Recent Times

An building in an industrial area of Melbourne

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/99/1220/102…dustrial1BW.jpg

Local church:

A plane flies over my clothesline:

My Dog, Tete Rouge:

A local school at night:

My lovely girlfriend:

I’ve observed this post on a few different computers and the images are not showing up.

Just thought I’d let you know

I’ve observed this post on a few different computers and the images are not showing up.

Just thought I’d let you know

I’ve also had problems trying to post pictures. :confused:

Oh yes, I see. Hmm, well, if you still want to see the pictures, I suppose you can right click on them, go to properties, and type in the URL in your browser.

They display fine in my browser. Were all photos taken by yourself?

Yes, they were. (Over the last couple of weeks or so).

Very nice photos! Next time, why dont you attach the photos to the post - you can attach any number of any size photos to the posts on this forum.

Thank you.

I tried attaching them, but I encountered this following message: “The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments.”

Wonderful pictures. :slight_smile: I am impressed with the qualities I can see in your pictures (such as lighting, space, color, etc).

Steve