A List Of Forum Polls

Here’s a list of many of Polls on the forum. (I left out titles that sounded like they should be discussions, not polls). I’ve organized the list into groups. Within each group, the oldest polls (the one you missed) are first.

Personal preferences and demographics

What is your “religious” background?? (my curiosity centers around family religious background)

What Political Party Do You Vote For?

Do you keep up with current styles?

If you could live in any city you wished, how big of a city would it be? Please elaborate in a post.

Non US members: On which continent do you currently live?

Have any of the Objectivist on this board ever dealt with clinical depresison and how did you over come it?

Do you like to gamble?

How old are you?

Are You Left or Right Handed

Do you vote in local elections (i.e other than at the national and state level)?

Do you have children? How young?

Ayn Rand’s Novels

What was the first Ayn Rand Book you read?

Who is your favorite couple?

What’s your favorite Ayn Rand novel or novella?

Your favourite Ayn Rand book

Other Authors

Which is your favorite of Terry Goodkind’s novels?

Have you ever read the adventures of Sherlock Holmes?

Do you have a favorite genre of reading outside of Objectivism?

Which is your favorite SOT novel so far

What is your favorite Wizards Rule?

Favourite Fantasy Author

Do you read Poetry?

Philosophy and Objectivism

How did you discover ObjectivismOnline.net

How deep is your interest in philosophy?

How many people have you successfully introduced to Objectivism?

Forum Features

What do you think of the Calendar feature?

Should I allow search engine bots?

Should I make Rich Text the default editor?

Should the quotes in the header stay or go?

What browser width size (pixels) most closely matches the one you comfortably view this site with?

which of these is your favorite Operating System and why?

Navigating OO.net (User Interface)

Miscellaneous

Fantasy US Presidential Election

* bump *

 

For those who are interested in polls, I thought I’d bump this old topic.

 

Also, when one is in any particular sub-forum, one can go to the bottom, and search for topics containing polls (see graphic).